Home Sports Talk
Options

Dallas vs. Buffalo, it might be a better game than you think.

2»

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now instead of just NEW it says 50 NEW its like it marked the whole forum unread

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    Now instead of just NEW it says 50 NEW its like it marked the whole forum unread

Same here.

If someone just joined the forum and figures all this is normal, it must be maddening. LOL

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/28/jerry-jones-im-not-firing-jason-garrett/

Jerry Jones: I’m not firing Jason Garrett
    Posted by Michael David Smith on November 28, 2019, 8:18 PM EST

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is obviously not happy with the way his team performed today, but that performance won’t cost head coach Jason Garrett his job.

Jones confirmed after today’s game that Garrett will remain the Cowboys’ head coach.

“I’m just not going to make a coaching change. It’s not impossible for us to do more than just show up in the playoffs,” Jones said.

What makes him think we will be in the playoffs!! He is a retched owner!

You forget that the Eagles are as inept as the Cowboys. It will be a race to see who loses the fewest games.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    what is wrong with the forum now? I read this whole thread already but it says NEW , there is nothing new here

Same for me. Some threads say "new", and there's no way to make it go away. Other threads say "# new", and there are new posts; when you read those threads the "# new" marker goes away. What makes it annoying is that there's no way to tell if the threads that just say "new" have new posts or not except to open it and check.

Also, I haven't seen a post from coinstartled in a long time; are the rest of you seeing his posts? Is he posting?

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.