Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Guy On eBay Sent Wrong Coin. What should I do?

I ordered 2 Gold 1oz Buffaloes from a private seller (not a major bullion dealer). He instead sent (1) American Gold Eagle 1oz Proof coin (pictured). What should I do?

Guy On eBay Sent Wrong Coin. What should I do?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭

A pretty savvy first post. Welcome to the forum! :)

• Options

@MilesWaits said:
    I agree with the first response.
    What I am perplexed by is why spend the energy and time to open an account here, post a picture for what seems to be a pretty obvious answer to contact the seller, immediately.

Each answer corresponds to a different analysis of the situation. Anyone could rationalize answer #2 as being the "most reasonable" answer. After all, what kind of person takes an order for $3000+ and sends the wrong coin? The whole point of the feedback system is to warn other Buyers/Sellers of the potential incompetence and stress they'll deal with if they buy from a particular Seller. That's the entire reason that Feedback is public - is to WARN the public (and commend good actors as well).

Equivalently, there are equally compelling reasons in various form, both in patience and measured steps for the first answer, and in pragmatism and outside-the-box thinking for the third response. None is any less 'valid' of an answer, simply a different answer.

Overall, my goal is to see what most collectors might think of as a solution. Not simply what subjectively could be deemed as an "obvious" answer, as you put it. Nothing is obvious in a negotiation. That's the point of it being a negotiation. When one side fails to keep their end of a bargain or agreement, the other side may not simply request they undo the fault but that they compensate the Buyer for the extra time and energy of theirs the incompetent Seller consumed. Other Buyers may be more forgiving, but either way, once a deal is broken, the remedy itself is negotiable. Hence, my poll.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with @MilesWaits You want what you paid for, nothing more or less. Don't waste time asking for opinions on the obvious. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun

• Options

@smokincoin said:
    A pretty savvy first post. Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you. Glad to be here among numismatists.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Privately message him to ask for coins I paid for; offer to return incorrect coin to him at his expense, but only after correct coins are in my possession; if he doesn't respond at all, or refuses to send correct coins, leave Negative feedback and get eBay involved

They are not all equivalent nor will they all result in the same outcome.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Privately message him to ask for coins I paid for; offer to return incorrect coin to him at his expense, but only after correct coins are in my possession; if he doesn't respond at all, or refuses to send correct coins, leave Negative feedback and get eBay involved

I'd ask seller to make good first then get Ebay involved

• Options
    MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 25, 2019 4:16PM

Maybe the seller was running a special 1 for 2 deal that you weren't aware of.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

I didn't say every option given will result in the same outcome. By contrast, each option would likely derive a very different outcome both financially and logistically for both Buyer and Seller.

The first option is likely to consume the most time, especially if they don't respond or refuse to send the correct coins post haste.

While the second option seems brash, it also seems prudent if not obligatory to inform other Buyers that they too could run into this Seller's massive blunder on such a similarly expensive item. If the feedback system is not designed to protect Buyers from bad or incompetent Sellers preemptively, then why does it even exist?

The third option would likely be the fastest, when compared logistically to either a refund or replacement. It simplifies the process by removing the need to ship back the incorrect coin (and also to have to wait for the Seller to send the correct original coins as well), which reduces time-in-transit (TIT) and therefore adds lubricity to the transactional speed. Maybe a win-win for both sides logistically? Debatable.

Also, lastly (though not on the Poll options for pragmatic reasons), a partial refund (which would likely result in some debate over the amount to be refunded; should it be against the value of the coins paid for, or divided against the value of the coin(s) actually received, would likely not be easily agreed upon) would be the most contentious option. Hence I did not include it, though I'm sure someone will have proposed it under the "Other" category option.

These are definitively not equal options.

• Options

@RedstoneCoins said:

@jmlanzaf said:

I didn't say every option given will result in the same outcome. By contrast, each option would likely derive a very different outcome both financially and logistically for both Buyer and Seller.

The first option is likely to consume the most time, especially if they don't respond or refuse to send the correct coins post haste.

While the second option seems brash, it also seems prudent if not obligatory to inform other Buyers that they too could run into this Seller's massive blunder on such a similarly expensive item. If the feedback system is not designed to protect Buyers from bad or incompetent Sellers preemptively, then why does it even exist?

The third option would likely be the fastest, when compared logistically to either a refund or replacement. It simplifies the process by removing the need to ship back the incorrect coin (and also to have to wait for the Seller to send the correct original coins as well), which reduces time-in-transit (TIT) and therefore adds lubricity to the transactional speed. Maybe a win-win for both sides logistically? Debatable.

Also, lastly (though not on the Poll options for pragmatic reasons), a partial refund (which would likely result in some debate over the amount to be refunded; should it be against the value of the coins paid for, or divided against the value of the coin(s) actually received, would likely not be easily agreed upon) would be the most contentious option. Hence I did not include it, though I'm sure someone will have proposed it under the "Other" category option.

Bring back the disagree button.

If I'm the seller - I'm not - the first route will be the fastest. I want the customer happy and will move as quickly as possible to fix it.

If you start at number 2, I'm going to drag my feet because you've already used the nuclear option. You also can't even use Option 2 for 7 days by which time we could easily have fixed the problem using #1.

Also, If I'm the seller and you start at number 2, I can come to this forum and tell the other sellers that you are a problem customer and many of them will block you. You can also come here and get them to block me. but you've now turned an honest mistake into a negative for both of us.

Would you share your eBay ID now, so I can block you now to save trouble later? ;)

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (leave comment)

You should let him know, then open a return request. After the coins have been returned, he can mail you the proper coins. If he refuses and gives a refund instead, then (and only then, in my opinion) you could leave negative. Give him a chance to make it right. You should not expect him to mail the new coins before you mail those back though. That just isn't right. Ebay will protect you if you open a return request.

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (leave comment)

Pretty much what TomB said. If I had to guess the guy mixed up packages and he can only hope the other buyer sends back the two ounces of gold when s/he only paid for one. Also, what was the goal of the purchase? IF all you want is an ounce of gold then getting another ounce would be acceptable.

That said, the most direct thing to do is return the coin/cancel the sale as @TomB says.

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

For that much money, I would contact Ebay and follow there lead. Maybe open up an item not as described complaint.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

since your loss was over 1,000 dollars, doing everything asap is very important. first step, message the seller, if no answer within 24 hours, call a eBay Concierge member. they will get it right for you in a hurry

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer to accept a second 1oz Gold Eagle Proof and call it even.

Will the seller say, there were 2 in the box/package? Did you make a video of opening the package? This would be my concern, will he believe you?

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Breaking it down into simple terms:

—————

Given: A mistake occurred.

Possible courses of action (COA):

-Do nothing
    -Notify the person quietly - minimal audience
    -Notify the person loudly - let everyone know

Resolutions preferred:
    -Take a loss
    -Come out even
    -Come out ahead

End Goal: Institute the COA with resolution as the goal.

All the other “stuff,” i.e., getting the Bay or PP, feedback, or CC company involved are just tools used to get from COA to Resolution.

—————

Mistakes happen.

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (leave comment)

@jwitten said:
    You should let him know, then open a return request. After the coins have been returned, he can mail you the proper coins. If he refuses and gives a refund instead, then (and only then, in my opinion) you could leave negative. Give him a chance to make it right. You should not expect him to mail the new coins before you mail those back though. That just isn't right. Ebay will protect you if you open a return request.

This is my answer as well.

• Options
    HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

The coin he sent appears to be in a pcgs holder, is that listed for sale by him? If it is then you have the proof he sent the wrong coin.

• Options
    coin22lovercoin22lover Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭

@leothelyon said:
    Will the seller say, there were 2 in the box/package? Did you make a video of opening the package? This would be my concern, will he believe you?

There's that myth again. Taking a video of yourself packing or unpacking something is meaningless in the face of an uncooperative seller/buyer (in court of law, court of ebay, etc.)

The sellers feedback and length of time of Ebay would have everything to do with how I'd approach the matter. If it looks like a mistake, I'd ask them how they will correct it. I don't really see a scammer sending any gold at all, so maybe they accidentally send your 2 ounces to whoever bought the 1 AGE. In which case, they're completely screwed unless they have an honest buyer.

If you have to get Ebay involved, should you even send the AGE back until you're refunded?

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (leave comment)

Contact the seller and explain you received the wrong product in your order. Show him what you received and ask he send the correct coins if you still want them. He might of packed the order and your coins got sent to another. In meantime ask to get refund and a prepaid label for your return. To error is to be human. It happens. Life is to short to get mad and give negative feedback. If it’s not the first time different thing. I sent 2 coins on a bullion deal once to one customer and none to the other. I quickly realized and since it was silver let the customer keep both. I would give them a chance to make it up to you. Patients may lead you to better then made whole if you play it right.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options

@leothelyon said:

The package was opened on video in front of two witnesses plus myself. Good question, thanks for asking.

• Options

@HalfStrike said:
    The coin he sent appears to be in a pcgs holder, is that listed for sale by him? If it is then you have the proof he sent the wrong coin.

The coin is not in a PCGS holder. It is in original government packaging. Though as Leo the Lyon pointed out, what packaging the coin itself is in is irrelevant - all that matters is what came out of the box from the mail. And that is on video.

• Options

@coin22lover said:

@leothelyon said:

There's that myth again. Taking a video of yourself packing or unpacking something is meaningless in the face of an uncooperative seller/buyer (in court of law, court of ebay, etc.)

The sellers feedback and length of time of Ebay would have everything to do with how I'd approach the matter. If it looks like a mistake, I'd ask them how they will correct it. I don't really see a scammer sending any gold at all, so maybe they accidentally send your 2 ounces to whoever bought the 1 AGE. In which case, they're completely screwed unless they have an honest buyer.

If you have to get Ebay involved, should you even send the AGE back until you're refunded?

The first part, about video filming packages upon arrival, is not true. I had another case a few years ago where a man (who was a scammer) sent me 1 fake coin and didn't send the other 13 I paid for. All were supposed to be gold coins. When I went to the police, the witnesses and video mattered. Granted, it adds time to the speed of the resolution, but it also removed a lot of doubt or questions about exactly what came in the package. I got a full refund in that case.

I do agree that if it looks like a mistake, rather than a scam, then I would err on the side of caution and would like to give the Seller a chance to make things right. But if he doesn't respond quickly (which he has not), or doesn't offer to resolve the problem, I lean more towards using eBay to resolve the problem. This is a lot of money and should not be treated lightly or delayed.

I would never send the one thing of value in my possession out of my possession until I had what I paid for, or my money, back in my hands first. That is for sure.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@RedstoneCoins said:

@jmlanzaf said:

Bring back the disagree button.

If I'm the seller - I'm not - the first route will be the fastest. I want the customer happy and will move as quickly as possible to fix it.

If you start at number 2, I'm going to drag my feet because you've already used the nuclear option. You also can't even use Option 2 for 7 days by which time we could easily have fixed the problem using #1.

Also, If I'm the seller and you start at number 2, I can come to this forum and tell the other sellers that you are a problem customer and many of them will block you. You can also come here and get them to block me. but you've now turned an honest mistake into a negative for both of us.

Would you share your eBay ID now, so I can block you now to save trouble later? ;)

The options described are merely options. I did not say which one I favor, I merely articulated the most compelling argument for each respective course of action. I will say that #2 seems brash. The "nuclear option" as you put it is definitely only something to be used when a Seller commits a monumental error. If he gives no response or no remedy, or if I'm forced to get eBay involved, that would be sufficient reason to warn other Buyers by leaving a Negative feedback.

The only way I would give a Neutral is if he drags his feet in responding but does eventually send the correct coins or a refund.

The only way I would give a Positive is if he responded quickly, apologized for the mistake, sent the correct coins first, and then sent the return label for the incorrect coin.

Time is money and no one deserves to have their time or money wasted.

• Options
    mustangmanbobmustangmanbob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please post your ebay id, so people can block you if desired. Video on a low dollar item, witnesses, creating a new id just to add drama to a simple transaction, snarky drawn out comments on every comment, just not worth dealing with.

• Options

@MasonG said:
    Suppose you made a mistake. What would you prefer the other party do?

If I made a massive mistake on a $3000 order, I would expect the other party to leave me a Negative, or if I was lucky, a Neutral if I gave them a quick refund.

I could beg for a Positive from them if I both sent them the correct item and also compensated them for their wasted time and stress; maybe $50 or $100 depending on the item price, and amount of time and stress caused. Though they wouldn't be obligated to.

Sellers should inherently be held to a high standard. Buyers send them thousands of dollars upfront and trust the Seller to do the right thing. When they don't, they should be held accountable.

The last time I had to get a refund through eBay on a different item, I spent at least 8 hours combined on the phone with eBay customer support (much of it spent on hold listening to their atrocious "hold" music). Had I been compensated at the hourly rate of mere minimum wage, $7.25/hour, that would have been $58 compensation towards me. If I had been compensated at my job's hourly rate, that would have been much more. But I got nothing for my time and stress, which is wrong.

In your hypothetical, for me to simply expect the Buyer to leave a Positive feedback for nothing, even after I sent the wrong item, wasted their time, caused them stress, and gave them nothing for it? That would be absurd. I wouldn't expect them to do that.

Obviously what I "prefer" isn't necessarily what I could practically expect from someone. I would prefer they be patient, and allow me to correct the situation, but most people aren't very patient. I would prefer they allow me to find a replacement, but if I don't have one lying around, then it likely becomes inevitable that they simply receive a refund, which most people would probably leave a Neutral or Negative if that happens, since people usually order things because they want the item more than the money. Otherwise they wouldn't have bought it.

Good question. Thanks for asking.

• Options

@MilesWaits said:
    I get it now.
    The thread started because enrollment for the debate class was closed.

I'll be honest: I made this question my first post here for two reasons:

1) I genuinely wanted an answer to my question. I wasn't sure whether to patiently wait and hope for an acknowledgement from the Seller (which, he unfortunately has not responded yet) that he messed up; I wasn't sure of what was the best or only course of action. As other respondents have acknowledged is one solution, if he simply sent another 1oz Gold Eagle that would probably suffice and I could leave a Positive. There is no one "obvious" solution as you claimed before.

2) I wanted to know how reasonable the people on this board are. Yes, I wanted to know what most other coin collectors, many of you I assume have spent far more than I ever have, both on coins and on eBay, thought was a good solution. Reason tells me that the best way to find out how to resolve a problem is to talk with people who have encountered them before. The poll isn't just about me or my predicament, it's about you.

Thank you all for your input. It's much appreciated.

• Options

@mustangmanbob said:
    Please post your ebay id, so people can block you if desired. Video on a low dollar item, witnesses, creating a new id just to add drama to a simple transaction, snarky drawn out comments on every comment, just not worth dealing with.

You seem rather rude. I have not ever posted on here before. My comments are not snarky. I reply to every response given here with a well thought-out reply, which is respectful, not snarky. I have mocked no one here. I'm not sure what's "snarky" about my responses.

And when did $3,000 become a "low dollar item"? You must be a millionaire or something. We're not all rich, Bob. I videotape almost any package worth $500 or more because that's a lot of money to me.

I asked the poll question with the good intent my previous comment describes accurately: I wanted to know what most coin collectors thought was a reasonable solution to my predicament. Most people have given a reasonable answer (to be patient and work with the Seller first, not get involved eBay unless necessary), and even when an alternative is given in the poll (the "nuclear option", as another person called it) of simply leaving a Negative and forcing eBay's involvement, very few people chose that option. The results show that most people on this board are actually reasonable people, which is a good thing.

If you want to post your eBay ID so I can block you, you're more than welcome to do that. I'm not sure why you would block me though, since I haven't done anything wrong. I paid for the item. I didn't leave the Seller any Negative feedback even though the Seller sent the wrong item and he hasn't responded at all to my messages to him. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy in your opinion?

Next time someone sends you the wrong order when you trust them with $3000 of your money, and they don't respond at all, and you try to go out and ask some other collectors what their opinion is on the best solution to a situation not often encountered, you let me know if anyone responds to you they way you just did to me. Frankly, it's very rude of you.

Feel free to not respond to any future threads I make.

• Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RedstoneCoins said:

@MasonG said:
    Suppose you made a mistake. What would you prefer the other party do?

Obviously what I "prefer" isn't necessarily what I could practically expect from someone. I would prefer they be patient, and allow me to correct the situation, but most people aren't very patient.

Unfortunately, that appears to be true in many cases. Thanks for answering.

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

check recent sales of seller, to see if what you got was also recently sold.

what would you do if you got 2 buffalos and were expecting 1 gold eagle?

if you ship enough sales, you will eventually mix a couple up

• Options

Thank you everyone for all of your input. I haven't been scammed or had the wrong item sent to me on eBay in a while. The last time I did, it took a long time to fix it through eBay, hence why I now film many of the packages I receive.

I really didn't want to handle this situation wrong, hence why I gave a variety of answer options (and why I made the option I leaned towards the #1 option). Though I did throw in the "nuclear option" (#2) to see if anyone thought that was fair. And a catch-all as the last option.

Thanks everyone for your help. Except bob. Bob is mean.

• Options

@RedstoneCoins said:
    Thank you everyone for all of your input. I haven't been scammed or had the wrong item sent to me on eBay in a while. The last time I did, it took a long time to fix it through eBay, hence why I now film many of the packages I receive.

I really didn't want to handle this situation wrong, hence why I gave a variety of answer options (and why I made the option I leaned towards the #1 option). Though I did throw in the "nuclear option" (#2) to see if anyone thought that was fair. And a catch-all as the last option.

Yes, because it isn't possible for you to open an envelope, remove the item, reseal it and then film yourself opening an empty envelope.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@RedstoneCoins said:

Yes, because it isn't possible for you to open an envelope, remove the item, reseal it and then film yourself opening an empty envelope.

My home security system shows the package being handed to me by the delivery man; both witnesses saw the package being brought to the room where it was opened, containing the single 1oz gold coin.

If a sworn statement was necessary about the contents, along with the video footage, it will be given to the police, as eBay requested I do the last time someone on eBay sent the wrong item.

There is literally nothing more I can do to prove what was sent in the package. Should I have a fingerprint expert come by and prove the Seller's fingerprints are on the box the coin was in, inside of the package? Should I install a conveyor-belt X-ray machine, like the kind the TSA uses at airports, at the front door of my house so we can see what's inside of a package without opening it? I'm not joking. There are some bullion companies that do things like that already for security reasons. Maybe it's what's necessary to keep people honest nowadays.

At a certain point, two witnesses and security camera footage should be enough to prove what was inside the package beyond a reasonable doubt.

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mustangmanbob said:

That sounds extremely harsh to me.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RedstoneCoins "sent the correct coins first, and then sent the return label for the incorrect coin."

Seems like an unreasonable expectation to me.
    As a seller that will go out of my way to make a buyer happy there is no way I would send an ounce of gold without receiving the wrong one back first.

On the other hand I would have responded to the problem by now, seller delays do not help the situation.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TomB said:
    The simplest and most direct course of action, in my opinion, is not listed. Get in contact with the seller and cancel the sale. Then return the coin he sent and buy from another seller. After all, we are talking about easily replaceable bullion.

How can you cancel a sale when you have possession of the goods?

theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

I would contact the seller and return the only after I had possession of the correct coins. Seller should include a check or cash for return of the wrong coins.

Or I could keep them and expect a price adjustment if warranted.

theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

@BAJJERFAN said:
    I would contact the seller and return the only after I had possession of the correct coins.

What if the other buyer who received the wrong coins intends to do the same?

• Options

@MasonG said:

@BAJJERFAN said:
    I would contact the seller and return the only after I had possession of the correct coins.

We don't know that for a fact, but if that was the case then the onus is on the seller to get the correct coins either from the other buyer or from somewhere else. The other buyer would have to wait until the seller got them back or I could drop ship to the other buyer.

theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

@BAJJERFAN said:

@MasonG said:

@BAJJERFAN said:

We don't know that for a fact, but if that was the case then the onus is on the seller to get the correct coins either from the other buyer or from somewhere else. The other buyer would have to wait until the seller got them back or I could drop ship to the other buyer.

Bingo. It is ultimately the Seller's responsibility to send the right coins, whether from another source or by dipping into his own stash.

Also, we have no way of knowing if whether or not the person who ordered the coin sent to me was mistakenly sent my coins. He may have been sent nothing, or the correct coin, and I was simply sent the wrong coin for whatever reason.

In the name of practicality, I MAY consider sending back the wrong coin to the Seller first IF eBay says it's what I need to do to comply with eBay rules. But I've already trusted the Seller upfront with $3000. Now I have to trust him again and have nothing to show for it? Yikes. Sounds very risky.

Thanks for all your input. This is why the Buyer Protection Program matters. Too many stupid things happen on eBay.

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2019 8:48AM

My experience is to immediately contact the seller with the eBay messaging so you have a documented request and see what they say to make things right. Usually this is all that is needed, but if they are unreasonable, or do not answer after a few days, then it is also easy to go to your credit card and put a hold on the funds. That usually gets their attention.

Edited to add that you really should have already contacted them, Why haven't you done that?

• Options

If I read this correctly you were expecting 2 oz’s of gold and only received 1 oz. if this is correct open a claim with eBay and Paypal. ASAP

Randy Conway

Www.killermarbles.com

Www.suncitycoin.com
  • Options

@RedstoneCoins said:
    Bingo. It is ultimately the Seller's responsibility to send the right coins, whether from another source or by dipping into his own stash.

If the right coins were sent to somebody else, the seller can't send them to you until the other buyer returns them. And the coins you have (which belong to someone else) can't be sent to the proper buyer until you return them to the seller.

@RedstoneCoins said:
    In the name of practicality, I MAY consider sending back the wrong coin to the Seller first IF eBay says it's what I need to do to comply with eBay rules. But I've already trusted the Seller upfront with $3000. Now I have to trust him again and have nothing to show for it? Yikes. Sounds very risky.

eBay has money back guarantee. From eBay:

When a buyer wants to return an item or the item doesn't match the listing

After confirming that the item was returned to the seller, a refund of the cost of the item (less any loss in value, if applicable) and original shipping is sent to the original payment method or the buyer's PayPal account.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file