Home Precious Metals
Options

eBay Bullion Buy Back

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Start Selling In 4 Simple Steps

https://pages.ebay.com/bullion/buyback.html

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice except Apmex is the buyback partner so on most items expect spot or less plus there is always:

What are your Fees?
    eBay's Buyback Partner does not charge any additional fees. The only fees due for the Bullion Buyback Program are the standard eBay selling fees.

Would be better to just contact The Big A directly and avoid the fees.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    RRRR Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2019 10:28AM

Wonder if eBay will apply tax on the sale to the bullion partner the way they do now when the bullion partner makes a sale.

To edit, well, on second thought, I guess the bullion partner would be exempt. Disregard.

<html />
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would rather deal direct... with a BST seller, preferably.... ;) Several years ago I sold some Britannia gold on the BST at just about market peak.... all went well....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:
    Nice except Apmex is the buyback partner so on most items expect spot or less plus there is always:

What are your Fees?
    eBay's Buyback Partner does not charge any additional fees. The only fees due for the Bullion Buyback Program are the standard eBay selling fees.

Only if you have $10,000 worth of stuff to sell them at a time

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@djm said:

@blitzdude said:

What are your Fees?

Only if you have $10,000 worth of stuff to sell them at a time

Not so. I've sold to them on several occasions, items that totaled less than $10k & always received their advertised listed buy price.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭

Tempting the weak hands at less than spot. #DARWIN

Loves me some shiny!