Home› Precious Metals
Options

Best place on the board to sell scrap gold?

jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭

I normally only post in the Coin category, or BST for coins. I have some scrap gold (gold coin bezels, etc) that I am interested in selling. Is the coin BST the best place to sell that, or is there a BST for precious metals too? Thanks!

Comments

  • Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25, 2019 12:05PM

    @jwitten said:
    I normally only post in the Coin category, or BST for coins. I have some scrap gold (gold coin bezels, etc) that I am interested in selling. Is the coin BST the best place to sell that, or is there a BST for precious metals too? Thanks!

    No forum for PM BST, but there is a monthly PM BST thread. Here’s June’s: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1020538/the-official-june-2019-precious-metals-buy-sell-trade-thread

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A lot of transactions through the monthly post... some good deals .... Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I buy lots of scrap.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30, 2019 8:11AM
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,782 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @jwitten said:
    I normally only post in the Coin category, or BST for coins. I have some scrap gold (gold coin bezels, etc) that I am interested in selling. Is the coin BST the best place to sell that, or is there a BST for precious metals too? Thanks!

    Suggest that you show them here and on the BST. Show good pics and give the exact weights and solicit offers. After numerous transactions I consider you to be a very reliable seller and I'd be willing to vouch for you unconditionally.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

Sign In or Register to comment.