@CrissCriss said:
    One of my homeboys says 102 bidness days

Word

Kris

My 1971 Topps adventure - Davis Men in Black

• Options
    PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

Here are my recent orders...

03/09/2019 - Bulk - Grading (since new system started)
    03/11/2019 - Bulk - Assembly (since 07/08)
    03/12/2019 - Bulk - Grading (since new system started)
    04/22/2019 - CC Free - Shipped 05/16
    04/24/2019 - Bulk - Shipped 07/08
    05/28/2019 - Bulk - Research & ID (since new system started)
    06/06/2019 - 8 Day Express - Shipped 06/27
    06/07/2019 - Bulk - Research & ID (since new system started)
    06/11/2019 - Bulk - Research & ID (since new system started)
    06/11/2019 - Bulk - Research & ID (since new system started)

Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

I'm in same boat with my own pack sub. Looking forward to it!

Scott, is this pack the 68 OPC pack you bought?

Yes! Very excited. :-)

Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

day 110 on a (then) 65 day....in "assembly" now

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    Tecmo BoilTecmo Boil Posts: 259 ✭✭✭

15 card CC renewal

Logged 6/14
    Popped 7/15

Pretty much right on target.

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

They may be too busy with Pokemon and Magic cards to keep up with us Sports nuts.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15, 2019 4:37PM

I finally had grades popped for the 2nd of my three orders:
    Order 1- CC 15 cards
    Logged 6-6
    Popped 6-27 then already delivered

Order 2- CC 15 cards
    Logged 6-6
    Popped 7-15

Order 3- 2 cards regular service
    Logged 6-5
    Has been sitting on Grading since they revealed the new order status bar.

• Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not sure if anyone knows this or not but you will lose 3 days from the National. PSA does not count these 3 business days for Wednesday, Thursday or Friday while they are working at the National. Consider it a holiday.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    kimo75kimo75 Posts: 263 ✭✭

93 days and counting on a 65 day collectors club special.

• Options
    TerwinTerwin Posts: 70 ✭✭

Day 71 on a 25 day order. Still in grading and told still a few weeks out. Could I have a regular sub go 100 days?... Do I get an award for that? Just sayin'

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

@Terwin said:
    Day 71 on a 25 day order. Still in grading and told still a few weeks out. Could I have a regular sub go 100 days?... Do I get an award for that? Just sayin'

ouch. Make sure to call afterwards for a voucher. It should be larger than your order cost. lol

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kimo75 said:
    I’m at 89 business days on my 65 day sub. I’ve been told to call when complete and they’ll issue a voucher. Wouldn’t it be better to just come close to meeting the expected times?

Why should we have to call? Shouldn't it just be given when the order is mailed back. After all, PSA is the one not meeting their own standards, has nothing to do with the customer.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2019 1:07PM

im going to ask for a full refund.

• Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

I wonder what is being done to address this "issue"? Is PSA just going to continue on with the current turn times? I am getting ready to send in 250 very high grade cards of rookies, stars and inserts -- and the thought of not getting them back til next January is a very tough pill to swallow....

• Options
    edited July 17, 2019 1:03PM

t

• Options
    empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

Approaching 50 days on a 25 day regular review order and still at the grading phase. Very disappointing given that the cards have already been authenticated and labeled. Half of the work was already done and it still takes 1-2 months beyond the 25th business day.

• Options

@empigtv said:
    Approaching 50 days on a 25 day regular review order and still at the grading phase. Very disappointing given that the cards have already been authenticated and labeled. Half of the work was already done and it still takes 1-2 months beyond the 25th business day.

I've got a regular review on day 71 (with at least 3 weeks to go, according to customer service) so buckle in. They must be short of people qualified to do reviews. Crazy, eh?

• Options
    edited July 17, 2019 1:04PM

It would have been a nice gesture to those of us waiting for months to forego the national and stay in CA to work on submissions.

• Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kimo75 said:
    It would have been a nice gesture to those of us waiting for months to forego the national and stay in CA to work on submissions.

That’s the funnest thing I’ve heard in a long time. The National for PSA is like Black Friday for retailers.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kimo75 said:

You can't be serious, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited July 17, 2019 7:57PM

@Terwin said:

I've got a regular review on day 71 (with at least 3 weeks to go, according to customer service) so buckle in. They must be short of people qualified to do reviews. Crazy, eh?

That’s insane. Are you in the grading phase on the pizza tracker? That’s where I’ve been sitting without movement since the pizza tracker first appeared. They sure do send self serving, mixed messages on timing. Calling it a 25 day service, which averages +-35 days per their website, but takes double in some cases, begins to border on misrepresentation.

• Options

@empigtv said:

@Terwin said:

That’s insane. Are you in the grading phase on the pizza tracker? That’s where I’ve been sitting without movement since the pizza tracker first appeared. They sure do send self serving, mixed messages on timing. Calling it a 25 day service, which averages +-35 days per their website, but takes double in some cases, begins to border on misrepresentation.

Yes, I'm in the grading stage and have been since the "pizza tracker" was introduced.

• Options
    spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow will be day 100 on my 65 day sub...at this point I'm hoping to double up and hit 130 days.

• Options

day 113 (I think) of a 65 day . Rcvd 1/31....logged 2/8....LOL

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options

They can't be issuing refunds for all late orders.....aren't all large subs going way overdue these days? To be a fly on the wall of meetings where backlog and turn times are discussed.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MLBdays said:
    Below is the submission that just popped today I had mentioned earlier in this thread on 7/17 above.... dual crossover

Total Items: 2
    Date Received: 4/4/2019
    Date Shipped: 7/19/2019

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 42139151 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2013 Bowman Sterling Autograph Prospects AJ Aaron Judge Green Refractor PSA/DNA Certified Card
    2 1 42347096 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2017 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs AJ Aaron Judge Peach PSA/DNA Certified Card

Congrats! Looks like it was worth the wait?

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MLBdays said:
    @LarkinCollector .Thanks !...Indeed...both 1/1's too boot.....it was a Loooooooooooong 3.5 months

Much better than a bit shorter of a wait and getting this on a 2 card SGC crossover last week :'(

• Options
    BishtwBishtw Posts: 181 ✭✭✭

I just called for the 4th time to check on the status of a sub 15 card, 65 day cc special that I mailed in med Feb. The customer service rep said she will re-flag the submission and needs to check in with the intial customer service rep who took my first call but that rep has the day off.

I don't have any clue as to how the first person who took my call can help the graders get though my submission any faster or how re-flaging (did the 1st flag disappear) can help.

1954 Football Bowman
    1956 Topps
    1957 Topps
    Redskins HOF Rookies
    Redskins Ring of Fame Rookies
    Slinging Sammy Baugh
    Redskins Tickets (Stubs)
    Redskins Matchbooks

• Options

@Bishtw said:
    I just called for the 4th time to check on the status of a sub 15 card, 65 day cc special that I mailed in med Feb. The customer service rep said she will re-flag the submission and needs to check in with the intial customer service rep who took my first call but that rep has the day off.

I don't have any clue as to how the first person who took my call can help the graders get though my submission any faster or how re-flaging (did the 1st flag disappear) can help.

It's the whole right-hand left-hand thingy...I think wait times are continuing to get worse...if things get to 8 months to a year, do people finally just bail and submit elsewhere? Do they just stop getting cards graded? I feel for the customer service reps tho...they have no control over the continued slow turn times, and they probably are just saying things to the callers to try to appease them, when there is a decent chance they just don't have any idea how much longer the order will take -- just taking a stab in the dark.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kep13 said:

@Bishtw said:

It's the whole right-hand left-hand thingy...I think wait times are continuing to get worse...if things get to 8 months to a year, do people finally just bail and submit elsewhere? Do they just stop getting cards graded? I feel for the customer service reps tho...they have no control over the continued slow turn times, and they probably are just saying things to the callers to try to appease them, when there is a decent chance they just don't have any idea how much longer the order will take -- just taking a stab in the dark.

If things get to a year will people submit elsewhere? Where? Beckett turnaround is already a year.

You’re right about customer service though. They don’t know, and they do just say whatever to get us off the phone. Not a good way to do things.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

Day 77 on one of my regular subs. They lowered the "estimated turnaround times" for regular service to 34 days, and bulk service to 69 days. This is crazy.

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Terwin said:
    Day 77 on one of my regular subs. They lowered the "estimated turnaround times" for regular service to 34 days, and bulk service to 69 days. This is crazy.

Something must be wrong. I just had a regular sub that was finished in 33 days.

• Options
    JakeR2234JakeR2234 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

~88 days here on my card shop bulk sub.

PC Walter Payton - Bear Down!

• Options

Got poppage on today on day 110 for my 65 day sub...and the grades were brutal.

When I asked about a possible voucher/credit, I got the we aren't doing anything for another week because of the national answer.

Good times. I expect my next bulk sub to be done by next spring.

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice quick pop on a pretty vanilla bulk (60s & 70s topps):

Total Items: 111
    Date Received: 7/2/2019
    Date Shipped: 8/2/2019

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

wow, that's insane Bosox...I know an order can go quicker when it contains cards from the same set(s), but a little over a month total? I can't believe the difference between an order like yours and one that has 111 random cards can be 4 months...as usual, we, nor they most likely, have any explanation as to how orders are processed, as far as the order they are done, etc...

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally agree. This was even a “problem order” as I had missed a card on the web submission form. Maybe that worked in my favor somehow and it got put into a different pile once the issue was rectified. Not complaining. Also grades were fair to generous. Was happy as I’ve had tow very strict batches in a row.

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

Just a follow up on those that said to ask about a voucher for +40 business days overdue subs...I was told that all vouchers/credits had to be approved by upper management, and that my request had been made. I never received any voucher/credit or heard back from management.

• Options

@spanky74 said:
    Just a follow up on those that said to ask about a voucher for +40 business days overdue subs...I was told that all vouchers/credits had to be approved by upper management, and that my request had been made. I never received any voucher/credit or heard back from management.

I'd be happy to just get my cards back... day 93 on a regular sub. It is still in grading.

• Options

whats the record?..I am on day 137. Grades actually popped on day 122 (I think)....but there was a Mech Error that they are still fooling with. By the time I actually get the cards it'll be well over 140 days