Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Spiel, Marke Tokens, Kettle Tokens. Gaming Tokens and Gold Rush Tokens information inside

coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 1, 2021 3:43PM in U.S. Coin Forum

5/1/2021 I once again edited the title to accurately describe what I'm trying to show and include in this section.
There are literally thousands of them out there but I wanted to devote my time and learning the ones that are semi know, available and a nice depiction of our American money.

6/16/2019 Updated again for a Fantastic online reference for such tokens
** ONLINE TAMS**
This covers so many different California and other counter tokens. I highly recommend this to anyone that might consider
collecting these...or already does

In my never ending search for nice, semi rare higher grade and interesting tokens it has taken me
into the world of Spiel Marke gaming tokens. The first one is the newest pickup.....
.......I really haven't seen many $20 double eagle size's around and quite happy when it arrived.
Having a difficult time imaging as it is very reflective and therefore shows a combination of die scratches
and regular scratches.The reverse exhibits some rather large die cracks.
All comments welcome.

The following 2 below are common but very difficult in uncirculated. Picked up these at the end of last year.
A $10 Gold and a Washington/Liberty head piece. I have not seen it with a shattered die.

I picked up the last one early last year. Although common, not seen in uncirculated. It’s graded MS64 NGC

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file