AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

10% in app, 8% on site...

Comments

• Options

Ends 2/5.

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not showing on any of my accounts, and I usually get at least one. Do you have a link?

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Open the app, and bingo ....

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got this one today through the app as well, nicely timed as I am looking at a pricey coin which ends tomorrow night.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    edited February 4, 2019 10:41AM

@seanq said:
    I am looking at a pricey coin which ends tomorrow night.

Sean Reynolds

Which one? :D>:)

I just grabbed another $100 in ebucks and I didn't even have to use the app :)

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not OK for bullion but OK on other stuff in Coin & Paper Money. $50 min.

• Options
    TopoftheHillTopoftheHill Posts: 180 ✭✭✭

I had several of these offers in the fourth quarter, but none since.

That means i will not be buying on ebay.

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TopoftheHill said:
    I had several of these offers in the fourth quarter, but none since.

That means i will not be buying on ebay.

Same here, didn't appear for me.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got voted off the island this time.

I'm actually glad. It's only the 4th and I already spent too much on coins this month. The temptation would've been too great.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    jmbjmb Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

It's on the Ebay homepage, not an email.

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@seanq said:
    I am looking at a pricey coin which ends tomorrow night.

Sean Reynolds

Which one? :D>:)

I just grabbed another $100 in ebucks and I didn't even have to use the app :)

It's a clip on a classic coin, so you probably wouldn't be interested ;)

Sean

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmb said:
    It's on the Ebay homepage, not an email.

Your eBay homepage is not the same as my eBay homepage. It knows that it is you.

• Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

Not on my homepage or on the app

• Options

You have to be a homeboy to have it on your homepage :D

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bucks updates are always appreciated.

• Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got an email.

• Options

I think this is the first time NONE of my accounts got an offer. That sucks.

• Options
    PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

None for me this time.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nada for me this time....

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jmbjmb Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Go figure. I JUST got the email.

• Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    edited February 4, 2019 4:02PM

I called and complained. I felt special last year, nothing this year. I'm on protest. Told them this is the internet age. If they were smart they would post to us collectors on the PGGS and NGC boards awarding us collectors. Win Win for the hobby and their marketing.🤐 Guess I'm an idiot and spent too much where they don't have to offer me a discount. Ol well there's many other sites in the 21st century.

• Options
    EdtheloraxEdthelorax Posts: 229 ✭✭✭

Thank You so very much @Abuelo I didn't get an offer by email or message from ebay. I downloaded the app on my phone and there it was. I bought a proof Indian that I have been watching for a while.

http://www.silverstocker.com
    Anyone can PM me Any Time about Any thing.

• Options
    edited February 4, 2019 8:41PM

I have both, nada. Don't expect that in the future. Your special today and a piece of meat in the future. Just saying....... What's wrong with these businesses today, it's all about money, I don't need much respect but if 20 to 25k a year is chump change then so be it, been buying my hobbies since 1997 JMO.

• Options

Classic reply, hey I got 20% off on used girl crap. Once I use my $80+ in ebay bucks this quarter I told them to delete my account😤

**I've received some information in regard to the eBay Bucks promotions. We often do promotions for our buyers on a case by case basis. Our current offer was sent to certain buyers. Which also means that will offer other promotions of more value you to you, that you will be included in, that other buyers may not have access to. This doesn't make anyone more or less valuable than the other. I appreciate you taking the time in voicing your concern and I hope this information clears up any questions you have.

Thanks,**

• Options
    zodiac65zodiac65 Posts: 275 ✭✭✭

Yes, I got the 20% off "designer" clothes & accessories coupon too. And that one hurts, for two reasons. First, even though the seller is listed as being in USA, my guess it is really a shipper from China. Two, their biggest reason for lots of negative feedback, complaints of the stuff being fake!

"They lost because their phenoms failed to phenominate." - Yogi Berra
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2019 1:19AM

I got it as usual , so I bought two coins today and expect to buy couple more tomorrow

• Options

Well seems this is like reaganomics, the trickle down theory is in action 🤷🏽‍♂️

After I nuked my watch list and PayPal permissions, I'm thinking I really don't need them now either.

In fact after uninstalling the Ebay app on my smartphone it has gone silent 😂 I thought I was important with all that spam, you know: item shipped, item received, ending soon, special junk deals I don't need etc.

I'm sure I'm not allowed to be offended but I was disappointed that David Lawrence had a nice coin marked down 12%, had I got the additional 10% off it would have been a good deal. These seem to hardly ever including coins. I can buy coin silver out of category but not $2000/3000 an ounce collectors coins on them.

Man I got 20% off on woman's wear, some targeted marketing. Guess collectors Conor or vendor websites with paper checks are in my future🤷🏽‍♂️

Good thing everyone is going to BIN. They'll be one less bidder on their auctions. I thought I'd get a deal on Sunday after thinking about and passing on a $800 BIN it came back relisted as an auction.

I thought good deal, I'll save $25-$50, oh no, bid close to the old BIN price with another bidder that kept bidding right over me in discovery and then would bid again (twice in row on bid list). Well we must of sucked a couple other bidders in. At the end neither of us won with a finial price of $890. Funny how that works🤔

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did get an offer - 20% off for Luxury Looks. Some coins might be luxury, but they were not include.

And those pants sold in Luxury would make me look fat anyway.

• Options
    edited February 5, 2019 7:44AM

someone is off their meds.

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. I got the 20% luxury goods thing on both app and computer versions. No Ebay Bucks... Ebay must target certain customers at different times to get more folks to buy more and different things...

• Options

@thebigeng said:
    Thanks for the update. I got the 20% luxury goods thing on both app and computer versions. No Ebay Bucks... Ebay must target certain customers at different times to get more folks to buy more and different things...

They have their algorithm...just like everyone else. No sense in getting outraged about it. [Not you, but someone else on the thread.] I have 2 eBay accounts. Sometimes, I get it on one and not the other, sometimes on both. This time, I got it on neither. Big deal. I'll just wait until next time. Canceling your account or getting outraged is a waste of emotional energy and biting your nose to spite your face: you definitely won't get the next one if you opt out. And what other retail site is giving you a 10% rebate on coins or precious metals? I don't know of one.

• Options

It seems that the people who use the eBucks coupons the most, spend the most, and speak nicely of ebay always get the coupons.

• Options

Update: Busy morning, think I can max out today???? :D

• Options

@derryb said:
    five accounts, first time in over a year that none of them got it.

Should I send ebay a nasty gram and close my account?

That appears to be the recommended procedure

• Options

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    It seems that the people who use the eBucks coupons the most, spend the most, and speak nicely of ebay always get the coupons.

I don't understand their methods. I have 4-5 accounts, and a few always get the codes, a few never do. This was the first time none of mine got them though.

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

not here, never have got one of these.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭

I receive about 90% of the e-bucks discounts. This time I received none on 2 accounts.

No discounts = no motivation to purchase anything. it's really up to E-Bay whether I buy or not.

When the price sets up I'm always willing to buy. If not...I'm happy for everyone who received the offering and participated.

I

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received offer and still no motivation to buy anything. No deals to be had.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think e bay is limiting the amount of promos more then usual. i haven't got one this quarter yet

• Options

Again! Up to 8% until 2-20!

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

The email showed it was sent on Friday but I just got it. Otherwise I can wait for it to buy today instead of last week,

• Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinpalice said:
    I think e bay is limiting the amount of promos more then usual. i haven't got one this quarter yet

I did not get this newest one. :(

How do you pronounce your username?
    Coin pa lease
    Coin pa lice
    Coin pal ice
    Coin palace
    Coin police 🚔
    ?
    ;)

• Options

I wish you could earn more than $500.00 in ebay bucks at a time

• Options

@Aspie_Rocco said:

@coinpalice said:

I did not get this newest one. :(

How do you pronounce your username?
    Coin pa lease
    Coin pa lice
    Coin pal ice
    Coin palace
    Coin police 🚔
    ?
    ;)

I got this one on one account and not the other.

• Options
    DiggerJimDiggerJim Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭

Stupid question but do you get Ebay Bucks for selling also?

DiggerJim

BST transactions - mach1ne - Ronyahski - pitboss (x2) - Bigbuck1975 (x2) - jimineez1 - nk1nk - bidask - WaterSport - logger7 - SurfinxHI (x2) - Smittys - Bennybravo - Proofcollector

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file