Unexpected NEWP 10oz GA Silver Bar

ashelandasheland Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

An unexpected Friday surprise at my friend’s B&M:

Comments

• OPAOPA Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭

Golden Analytical bar. Not sure if there is much of a premium for that bar. Plain Jane silver bar.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭✭

I like those GA bars. They do carry a little bit of a premium. Wanted to pick one up earlier last year but the prices were a good $5 over spot for them.

• maplemanmapleman Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Veddy NICE.

• ashelandasheland Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks guys! :)
    I offered $180 and felt that was a fair offer, yet not too terribly bad for me either..

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 18,377 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice I like and nice pick up asheland

• rickoricko Posts: 63,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pick up... are the dots on the back of the bar from test points?? Cheers, RickO

@ricko said:
    Nice pick up... are the dots on the back of the bar from test points?? Cheers, RickO

I thought that someone was bored and whacked it with a hammer or something, but, after comparing it to examples online, I saw quite a few others had similar marks. I can only assume it happened sometime during manufacture...

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

@asheland said:

@ricko said:

I thought that someone was bored and whacked it with a hammer or something, but, after comparing it to examples online, I saw quite a few others had similar marks. I can only assume it happened sometime during manufacture...

Whacked to get some depth and an acid droplet test...? Looks like it passed since you got it. Very nice @asheland!

Thank you! :)
    Actually yes, my friend who I got it from has a Sigma and this bar passed the .9999 setting.