Home Precious Metals

Do we have a PAMP expert?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trying to confirm scarcity on this piece. I've only been able to Google one other example, posted on another forum in 2012 and "raw" (not in the box).

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. Had to balance it on the small wand, but it's 999+

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't believe that they are still produced. They were quite common about 10 years ago. PAMP Rosa (Rose). But even then, they demanded, like most PAMP products, a small premium. I have no idea what the market would bring today.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2018 4:23PM

bust it out of the tomb and slap it on a necklace for the girls, wasted in that case

• KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrBuster said:
    bust it out of the tomb and slap it on a necklace for the girls, wasted in that case

Or boys :o

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, @OPA. The PAMP Rosas can still be found. But this particular style, square with the Bale, seems to be scarce. I may have to eBay it to figure out just how scarce it is.

--Severian the Lame
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice piece... would make a nice gift. Cheers, RickO