Home Precious Metals

JMSKI---lack of sex causes recessions

cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its quite obvious for those who open their eyes, right derryb?

This chart clearly shows that recessions happen right after a peak in conceptions, so therefore lack of sex causes recessions.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D During a course I took in statistics, the Professor stated that correlations can be found in many, totally unrelated fields...He used an example of women's skirt lengths and market swings....but cited many other ridiculous categories. Cheers, RickO

• astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

Recessions or atrophy? ;)

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2018 1:12PM

You're reading it backwards - recessions result in a lack of conception. Your chart shows a reduction in conceptions during times of a recession. Makes sense, who wants another mouth to feed in bad economic times. There's responsible debt just as there is responsible conception.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does this chart account for immaculate conceptions? o:)

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never miss a chance to help keep the economy going. :D

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2018 4:56PM

Baleyville sounds like a very diverse community.

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2018 5:40PM

Once again, cohodk - your analysis is off. If there is any such correlation (your thesis - not mine), it looks to me that peak levels of sex caused the 2008 recession, not lack thereof.

Psssst, Baley (don't let your HR dept see your posts or you'll be first in line for sensitivity training).

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Baley ....Now that was funny..... :D:D and contains a bit of logic as well... Cheers, RickO

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

"During a course I took in statistics, the Professor stated that correlations can be found in many, totally unrelated fields...He used an example of women's skirt lengths and market swings"

Well, ricko....you just gave away my secret in utilizing my investing strategy.... I'm a long believer that the mini skirt dictate the markets momentum, up or down, and there are lots of charts to prove it. ;)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    You're reading it backwards - recessions result in a lack of conception. Your chart shows a reduction in conceptions during times of a recession. Makes sense, who wants another mouth to feed in bad economic times. There's responsible debt just as there is responsible conception.

+1

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2018 7:08PM

o:)

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭