Home U.S. Coin Forum

NEWP! Book!

2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

Was able to get Doug Winters third edition of his New Orleans book. Perfectly done!

Can’t wait to dig into it!

Can’t wait to buy some more New Orleans gold!

If you like coins and history, check it out!

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!

Comments

• TiborTibor Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ordered mine last week, anxiously
    awaiting it's arrival.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another book.... The forum is loaded with new books today.... Cool. Cheers, RickO

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine at the ANA!

• RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only 100 books printed, or only 100 signed with bookplates?

Will have to pick up a copy. :)

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine arrived today, got #4/100. This book is a significant improvement over the previous 2 editions, both of which I have. Updated rarity for each coin, high res images of each coin including die varieties, hardbound, and a nice letter from Doug. What is not to like?

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • jonrunsjonruns Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe that the first 50 were sold at the ANA: mine is labelled 22/50...then DW printed another 100 which were just sent out with the letter...

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a great reference!

• TiborTibor Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just received my copy #32 . Can't
    wait for the weekend.

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice, thanks for posting it here :smile:
    Books are not special to the younger 'kids' [although my 14 year old treats his as if they are the only copy and he is in charge of preserving them] but reference books were so valuable to me before this thing called the internet came along, I love them.
    :smiley:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's just something about a book that online references will never be able to match.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file