Home U.S. Coin Forum

Traded sum coins in for a cool quarter eagle

markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

I traded sum of my coins in for this really nice Ms 62 quarter eagle at Falmouth Stamp and Coin in Falmouth Mass on the cape

Best Answers

• markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry about the picture hear is a better picture

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Much better, thanks !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin. Thanks for sharing.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Thanks glad you think my coin is cool

Yea I am realy happy, I got it from Falmouth Stamp and coin in Falmouth Mass, great selection of coins.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have always liked the 1929 quarter eagle, in part because its big sister, the 1929 half eagle is so wicked expensive.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) Good job dealing and wheeling @markelman1125 and if I may which coins did you part with ?

edited September 2, 2018 8:04PM Answer ✓

An PCGS AU 58 1899 s half eagle with a weird surface that looked like its was cleaned bad grading, and a 1909 s Lincoln cent

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2018 8:16PM Answer ✓

Good placement on your Avatar ... keep up the good collecting and share your next finding ;)

Answers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file