Have you ever used the 'LOL' button......?
At the doctor's office, Tom was getting a check up. "I have good news and bad news," says the doctor. "The good news is you have 24 hours left to live." Tom replies, "That's the good news?!" Then the doctor says, "The bad news is I should have told you that yesterday."
Comments
-
I
5 -
Laughing is my nature so here there are...
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
3 -
Farmer walks into his house carrying a chicken under his arm and says "honey, this is the pig that I have been making love to"
The farmer's wife says "but that's a chicken that you are holding dear"
The farmer says "I know! I was talking to the chicken!"22 -
A Jewish man took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the park. He sat down on a bench and began eating.
A little while later a blind man came by and sat down next to him.
Feeling neighborly, the Jewish man passed a sheet of matzo to the blind man.
The blind man ran his fingers over the matzo for a few minutes, looked puzzled, and finally exclaimed, “Who wrote this crap?”
13 -
@Raybo said:
Farmer walks into his house carrying a chicken under his arm and says "honey, this is the pig that I have been making love to"
The farmer's wife says "but that's a chicken that you are holding dear"
The farmer says "I know! I was talking to the chicken!"This is so wrong on so many levels but I can only give it the one LOL
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
3 -
Thanks guys for sharing !!!
Timbuk34 -
The version I know and love:
A man walks into a bar with a bear. “Two beers barkeep”, said the man. “We don’t serve pigs in this bar”, replied the bartender.
“Huh? That’s not a pig, it’s a bear!”, sputtered the man.
To which, the bartender responded (of course), “I was talking to the bear.”Smitten with DBLCs.
3 -
After reading some of these jokes we need a "groan" button.
10 -
Yes
~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
Love for Music / Collector of Dreck1 -
What make a forum? -- A two-um plus a two-um....

Cheers, RickO8 -
three men walked into a bar, the fourth one ducked.
1 -
ALWAYS. Either because a post made me smile or throw-up.
1 -
Yes, many times, especially when I did exactly what the button says.
Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?0 -
An admiral visited one of the ships of the line under his command.
While eating breakfast with the crew he was impressed to see the Naval
insignia stamped on every biscuit.He went to the Chief cook to ask how this feat was done, so it could be
used on other ships under his command.The Chief replied, "I’d be glad to share that with you, Admiral. After each
biscuit is cut, I just slap it here against my belt buckle which bears the
Navy insignia.Horrified the Admiral exclaims, "That's very unhygienic!"
The Chief shrugs and replies, "Well, If that’s the way you feel, sir, I suggest you avoid the donuts."
Seated Half Society member #38
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
running like a water color in the rain...."18 -
-
Yep, my favorite button.
2 -
I throw a few LOLs around, why not?
2 -
Absolutely! ...but only when I actually LOL.
oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's
BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...2 -
Yes! When I find thing humorous, I use the lol button...
Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;
Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.1 -
Apologize in advance

So this young streetwalker walks into a bank dragging 50 pound of quarters and she plops up on the counter and says she wants to deposit them in her account, and the teller says "Wow, you sure have hoarded a lot of quarters" and she says, "well to be honest, my sister helped whored some too"Steve
Promote the Hobby8 -
groooannnn
0 -
I've posted this before but I think it's funny:
a three-legged dog walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, buddy can I help you??"
the dog answers "Yeah, I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw."
5 -
A mean looking toothless termite with really bad periodontal disease walks into a bar and grunts out, is the Bar Tender here
Steve
Promote the Hobby5 -
LOLO all the time.
Pete
"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon0 -
Sue went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said ... $50.00.
"Why so little?" Sue asked the pet store owner.
The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."
Sue thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway.
She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.
The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, new madam.
Sue was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought "that's really not so bad."
When her two teenage daughters returned from school, the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam, new girls."
The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.
Moments later, Sue's husband, Doug, came home from work.
The bird looked at him and said, ........"Hi Doug."15 -
I use the LOL as I do laugh out loud here quite often

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!2 -
I have used it many times.
0 -
Use it all of the time, folks can show some darn good humor here.........
Best, SH
My online coin store - https://desertmoonnm.com/3 -
Damn. I thought that button meant Lots of Love. This changes everything
m
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......4 -
@Paradisefound said:
I got it in secs...That seems like a private matter.
"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"
"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown1 -
@Justacommeman said:
Damn. I thought that button meant Lots of Love. This changes everythingm
Your not in Manhattan, Mark.
0 -
Yes. I used it the other day when a button popped off my shirt. The LOL button was the perfect size and color. Now, if I could just find the "Needle and Thread" button....
2 -
What about a "CAC" button?
4 -
Only when I thought something was actually funny.
You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.0 -
It's quite unusual for a post to actually make me laugh.
If I find something quite clever or humorous I'll use it.0 -
After reading through this thread I'm looking for the 'LMFAO while I'm ROFL' button.
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
1 -
Yes, some post are great.
0 -
A man was walking along side a roaring river and he didn't know how to cross it.
Upon seeing a pretty blond on the other side of the river he shouted out" How do I get to the other side?"
The blond said --- "You already are!!"
6 -
WHY ARE FIRE TRUCKS RED ??


Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko
Bad transactions with : nobody to date
1 -
Actually it’s
Fire trucks have 8 wheels and 4 people, and 4+8=12, 12 inches is a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and fish live in the seas, and the fish have fins, and the Russians fought the Finns, AND FIRE TRUCKS ARE ALWAYS RUSHIN’ AROUND, and that’s why fire trucks are red.
Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko
Bad transactions with : nobody to date
1 -
" Queen Elizabeth was also a ship"
Queen Elizabeth is a ship - the Royal Navy's HMS Queen Elizabeth (R08) is an aircraft carrier.
3 -
@Swampboy said:
@Raybo said:
Farmer walks into his house carrying a chicken under his arm and says "honey, this is the pig that I have been making love to"
The farmer's wife says "but that's a chicken that you are holding dear"
The farmer says "I know! I was talking to the chicken!"This is so wrong on so many levels but I can only give it the one LOL
Sounds like that farmer was Chicken Lady's pa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSaVEROn-Zk
"To Be Esteemed Be Useful" - 1792 Birch Cent --- "I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain." - Lily Tomlin
0
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum















