Home U.S. Coin Forum

Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordmarcovan said:
    Oak Grove Cemetery, Brunswick, GA. I've loved historic cemeteries since I was a kid. I like to drive through at Mickey D's and take my breakfast to the old graveyard and sit and eat it there. You know, like totally normal people do, all the time. LOL

Looking Glass Falls, near Brevard, NC. On a recent mountain vacation, which unfortunately did not include any swimming this time, because I had bronchitis. I normally loves me some icy-cold mountain water in the summertime, though.

Clyde the kitten, aka "Queso", enjoying his first taste of outdoor freedom. Didn't take him long to climb a tree onto the roof.

Daughter Victoria came home from work, took off her server's apron, and threw some of her tip money at Clyde, just see how he'd react. He was all like, "Hey, what am I supposed to do with this?"

Hope not kitty litter

• ashelandasheland Posts: 23,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great pictures everybody.

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can just look at the size of the hole and tell that it would take a person whose hand size was one in a billion combined with the strength of one in ten thousand so it will never be done. It is a test for fools and great fun to watch.

@Hemispherical said:
    Moon rock in the case reminded me of this (posted in the PM forum awhile back).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHFioMmK83w

• SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alex Honnold has the finger strength...

@Insider2 said:
    You can just look at the size of the hole and tell that it would take a person whose hand size was one in a billion combined with the strength of one in ten thousand so it will never be done. It is a test for fools and great fun to watch.

Collector of randomness. Photographer at PCGS. Lover of Harry Potter.

• YQQYQQ Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Northcoin..
    Granville Island - Vancouver, yes.
    BUT what is this in the mug???

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Great pictures everybody!

• privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, do not use ethanol blend gas in your older lawn mower...... :s

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• PickwickjrPickwickjr Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cohodk said:

Because it's so dang hot outside. Tug Hill, NY.

Wow
    Did you really need the ladder. LOL

Then...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file