Home U.S. Coin Forum

Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

They look great. The gold maybe needs more gold yellow orange red I thought the blue would not work but the toning really is a bonus. Oh sorry. I guess I should see if you mind me putting my opinion in. Sorry. That happens sometimes when I get excited. 🙀🤠

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my. Thanks buddy. Make a calendar “the peanut gallery cried “. I explained that is old school. I agree, I would love to have a poster ( man o man I’m old). We enjoy looking at them. Thanks. My PM is awaiting any you would care to share. Friends are saying I should say we won’t reproduce them. Thanks 🙀😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s a good idea, a Fractal Framed Type Set Calender🤔

Mr_Spud

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2021 5:22PM

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

edited October 21, 2021 5:24PM

.> @silverpop said:

a local High school football team support token

Tennessee ?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2021 7:27PM

@Mr_Spud said:
    Now I can’t stop😬

You, my friend, are the Master! Beautiful.
    <3

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

@fastfreddie said:
    Almost time!

\

OK, here are some added Halloween themed shots taken in Carson City earlier this month for my Friday contribution. Hopefully the State's Governor will have fully recuperated from this week's car accident injuries so that he can continue the tradition of handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters at the Governor's Mansion as pictured below:

• silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

1630Boston

sorry didn't make clear of where the token is from a place called Abilene Texas

• silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

A 1930 Hungary 100 Pengo banknote

Count Dracula

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

Head of the Charles - - 5 minute ago in Boston
    I believe this is the 'over 70' group

• Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think these ones came out ok🌞

Mr_Spud

Last February in Chicago.

Soon, to come back!

This time I'm prepared.

NEVER owned one, until today. :D

• 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Helping my better half refinish this. Just about done.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
    edited October 24, 2021 12:59AM

@Inspired70 said:

Nice effect with the rainbow mirroring the clouds or is it the clouds mirroring the rainbow?

Here is a "Where's Waldo?" of the aerial sort from just hours ago:

@silverpop said:
    a Abilene High school football team support token

Ironically, Saturday saw two Cougar college football teams playing each other. (Washington State and BYU)

It was humorous watching the announcers keep referencing "The Cougars" and then having to backtrack realizing that their identification was completely unhelpful to the TV audience watching two Cougar teams playing each other.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,918 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1northcoin said:

@silverpop said:
    a Abilene High school football team support token

Ironically, Saturday saw two Cougar college football teams playing each other. (Washington State and BYU)

It was humorous watching the announcers keep referencing "The Cougars" and then having to backtrack realizing that their identification was completely unhelpful to the TV audience watching two Cougar teams playing each other.

I dated a cougar once. ;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file