Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

Random Picture for Frid.../...ya..@ 33hockey
    Oh My !

• goldengolden Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ambro51 said:
    While waiting n the car at Walmart....

In the old days you had to go to the side show at the state fair. Now you just go to Walmart.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ambro51 @golden Fat shaming isn't cool and is totally tasteless. Are you trying to get this thread shut down? :#

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

i MISS those times

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it’s really the Fashion, not weight......

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

Found while CRH.
    One in a nickel roll, the other in a cent roll.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

PEACE , out

?

I remember my first coin.

lol...lie pop ?

Seeing this combo juggled my frontal lobe...ya right...."come on man".
    Look closer, closer.
    Too the left is a face.
    Too the right is a what this is given as a treat.

Just a random pic...

• ashelandasheland Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy new year soon :D

edited December 31, 2020 9:46AM

Boston College 5 minutes ago

• bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can see what I had to put on.

Ken
  • Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 5,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr_Spud

Great pic @bearcave :)

Great dog/friend @fastfreddie :)

My first toner purchase of 2021

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

:s me when I hit like and it doesn't register, so I tap it again and the like pops up but then disappears because I tapped it a second time.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the seventy's

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DNADave said:
    Going picking tonight in the attic of this old house. There is an old trunk, so maybe an outside chance at a token or coin. You never know. It’s my second trip and probably last chance before it’s emptied and sold.

The hill behind the house looks man made. Great looking house BTW.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown

Anybody heard of Kendel Carson of the Alan Doyle & The BBB [Beautiful Beautiful Band]?

https://youtu.be/1eHmFAAqUEg

My coffee and donuts.

But is that Cougar ?

• kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had an accident involving a chainsaw and my hand earlier this week. Off to surgery this morning!

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file