Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I got this toned Irish Republic Easter Uprising 10 Scilling in for imaging [Updated with another!]

FadeToBlackFadeToBlack Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 31, 2018 4:56PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2018 1:34PM

That is a tremendous coin. The images are great and I bet it doesn't disappoint in hand.

Thanks for sharing!

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    WorldCoinsDmitryWorldCoinsDmitry Posts: 367 ✭✭✭

Very cool. These tone quite nicely when left in albums or the original presentation box that came with proofs.

Highly enthusiastic about world coins, contemporary circulating counterfeits and unusual stuff <3

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uber common but super pretty

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool coin and I love that color!

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a very nice toned high relief coin ....I own in gem proof and gem bu as well

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options

Gorgeous! I posted a similar example on another forum some time ago and several people immediately called it "100% AT". These coins kept in original cases always seem to have crazy toning on only the portrait side :)

Highly enthusiastic about world coins, contemporary circulating counterfeits and unusual stuff <3

• Options
    brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2018 8:37AM

Lovely coins and images.

-Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• Options
    TPRCTPRC Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! I collect Irish but never saw one worth getting as they are very common. However, both of these are wonderful. I do have an error--a blank planchet with edge lettering only.
    Congrats!

Tom

• Options
    ClioClio Posts: 488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TPRC said:
    Wow! I collect Irish but never saw one worth getting as they are very common. However, both of these are wonderful. I do have an error--a blank planchet with edge lettering only.
    Congrats!

That's awesome. I would love to see images of it?

https://numismaticmuse.com/ My Web Gallery

The best collecting goals lie right on the border between the possible and the impossible. - Andy Lustig, "MrEureka"