Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Order submitted - Grades are posted

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 27, 2018 3:36PM in U.S. Coin Forum

It has been a long time since I submitted anything for grading. My 8 vouchers were expiring so I looked around my desk and picked these up to send in. Hopefully, no Genuines!

Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I predict you are going to be very disappointed. That says nothing about you or your coins... PCGS has been...interesting lately.

  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Good luck !!! :)

    Timbuk3
  • Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Im Sure you'll do fine Mike, good luck and let us know..

    eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager, blu62vette, morgan13, torinoCobra71, JWP, promethius88,
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

    next time you need to clean off your desk,I would be happy to help...best of luck on your grades

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Good luck with your submission... did you have expectations prior to submitting? Always interesting to see the accuracy of self assessment vs. TPG conclusions. Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

    My Gradstimates

    1. MS64 (Questionable color, but I liked it)
    2. PR68Cameo
    3. PR69DCAM
    4. MS64 (Light tone)
    5. MS62 (obverse is DMPL)
    6. MS67 (Toned)
    7. PR68 DCAM
    8. MS64
    Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Good luck @MICHAELDIXON like that term too Gradstimates

    Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2018 12:54PM

    I hope the grades meet or exceed you expectations! :)

  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 14,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You'll do fine :smiley:
    Please let us know the results.

    Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko

    Bad transactions with : nobody to date

  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

    Best of luck

    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

    Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It's an exhilarating feeling, submitting coins. Then, sometimes I get the facts I didn't want.
    "Not gradeable", ... and I wonder: "why do I keep doing this ? " Maybe I need a new trade.

    Then I think , ''if at first you don't succeed, write it off as tuition''. Onward, I go. Finding coins worth submitting :neutral:

    I'm hooked, even if I were to quit the biz.

  • Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    good luck on the grades. please let us know how they come back

  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27, 2018 3:41PM

    My Gradstimates
    MS64 (Questionable color, but I liked it)
    PR68Cameo
    PR69DCAM
    MS64 (Light tone)
    MS62 (obverse is DMPL)
    MS67 (Toned)
    PR68 DCAM
    MS64

    Overall I'm pleased. I'm overjoyed the 1909 Lincoln was not Questionable color, but I am stunned with the Peace dollar being questionable color and I thought the Morgan would get a 1 point bump because of the DMPL obverse. Also, I'm surprised with the PR66 grade on the Franklin. I'll have to look at it again whenever it comes back.

    Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Pretty accurate and good results!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file