Home Precious Metals

***Official July 2018 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

2»

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is great news... Thanks for letting us know... Cheers, RickO

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2, 2018 11:18AM

Time to tidy up a bit, just let me know if anyone has an interest: ****BU & Proof 90% Silver Rolls ****

Terms (7/27) - I prefer PayPal gift, or PayPal + 3%. Checks or money orders will take time for the funds to be secured and will delay shipment. No shipping costs to you. Ships Priority Mail / Insured.

1964-P Proof Roll of Washington Quarters, stored in plastic tubes (4 rolls available........$150/roll.

1964-P BU Roll of Roosevelt Dimes, bright white coins in plastic tube......Sold.

7/29 - 1 roll, shipped Monday, thanks Mark!

1964-D BU Roll of Roosevelt Dimes (49 count - 1 coin missing), bright white coins in plastic tube......Sold.

1958-P BU Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes, original rolls but opened by me to remove end roll toners, paper rolls from Abbott Coin Counter Co, New York, USA............Sold.

7/29 - 4 rolls, shipped Monday, thanks Mark!

1958-P BU Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes, original rolls but opened by me to remove end roll toners, paper rolls from Standard-Johnson Co, Bklyn, NY........Sold.

7/29 - 5 rolls, shipped Monday, thanks Mark!

1964-D BU Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes, original never opened paper rolls Mfr'd by Sattley Co., Detroit, Mich., bought in an ebay transaction from Mad Marty in 2006........Sold)

7/27 - 2 rolls shipped today, thanks Brian!
    7/28 - 3 rolls shipped Monday, thanks Andy!
    7/28 - 2 rolls, shipped Monday, thanks Greg!
    7/29 - 4 rolls, shipped Monday, thanks Mark!

1943-P BU Roll of Washington Quarters in a plastic tube. The coins look to be in good and acceptable condition for a roll of BU silver quarters from the WW2 era.......$250.

1956-D BU Roll of Washington Quarters in an original wrapper from The Indiana National Bank of Indianapolis, but it is not a previously-unopened roll. I bought the roll from a somewhat questionable dealer out of Indy in 2006. The coins are uncirculated coins that had been improperly stored prior to my acquisition of them, and the edges of the coins are somewhat dull while the obverses and reverses of the coins are still BU............Sold.

7/29 - 1 roll, shipped Monday, thanks, Mark!

1960-P BU Washington Quarters in a Federal National Bank of Morristown, PA wrapper, but it is not a previously-unopened roll. I bought the roll from a somewhat questionable dealer out of Indy in 2006. The coins are uncirculated coins that had been improperly stored prior to my acquisition of them, and the edges of the coins are somewhat dull while the obverses and reverses of the coins are still BU...........Sold.

1959-P BU Washington Quarter Rolls, original & never opened, in Mfg'd by Sattley Co. paper wrappers. Bought in 2006 from the same guy out of Brooklyn who sold me a bunch of original dime rolls. I've reinforced a couple of them with Scotch tape for posterity. On one end, the end coins are very "crusty" and the other end is paper. Asking $140/roll.

Terms (7/27) - I prefer PayPal gift, or PayPal + 3%. Checks or money orders will take time for the funds to be secured and will delay shipment. No shipping costs to you. Ships Priority Mail / Insured.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • BLee23BLee23 Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    edited July 27, 2018 4:13AM

SOLD

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • BLee23BLee23 Posts: 336 ✭✭✭

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • Pittstate03Pittstate03 Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2018 10:07AM

100 Engelhard American Prospectors, variety of years. $1765 Shipped PP friends and family or money order. Thanks

• dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for kilo bars if silver. Pm me pictures. Thanks

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2018 9:17AM

Listings consolidated, see above post. :)

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018 4:34PM

Next!

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2018 5:16PM

SOLD