Options

Good deal?, Rare 2017 Palladium $25 Eagle - NGC MS70 Certified! - $1750

KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 31, 2018 9:36AM in U.S. Coin Forum

This looks like a good deal, comments?

Comments

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

it's a great deal as long as you flip it right away, I don't see the prices of these this high in the future

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with you....
    :# I've been trying for over a year to no avail because I like the Black Label and those go North of $2 K....got to wait longer for it to dip a bit ;) I think it's a beautiful must have coin but I am not in a hurry giving Palladium at melt at this time.....

@coinpalice said:
    it's a great deal as long as you flip it right away, I don't see the prices of these this high in the future

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a bad deal at all. I've flipped a few, and am considering buying another to keep.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought one of those and flipped it. That is a decent price. But Keep in mind the Proof version comes out in a few months. I am guessing at 1500.00 or cheaper from the mint. I sold all 9 of my 2017 coins just cause of the proof. Will the PRICE DROP AFTER THE PROOF COMES OUT?

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2018 10:55AM

I envy yours @Gluggo...should've grab one from you then :'(
    IMO secondary price will remain strong due to the popularity....they're BEAUTIFUL indeed <3

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

that would be nice to have one stashed somewhere.

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the reverse, Palladium worries me. Probably not a bad deal.

• Options

The seller won't budge from his asking price :/

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paradise found when they offer the proof palladium’s later this summer from the mint. I will be loading up on those. I do believe the PUBLIC will FINALLY get to buy one. I just don’t know how many they (mint) will allow US the PUBLIC buy.

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful coin

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is indeed a beautiful coin... I especially like the reverse. However, I think the prices will dip in a couple of years on these coins...JMO... and I prefer gold or silver when stacking PM's. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Melts at 987 , add in the melt value of the slab and you get ........987 still.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great looking coin, but I am leery of MS70 coins from NGC.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:

Lol. I've owned a few ngc and pcgs 70s of these. And the only one with a noticeable flaw was in the pcgs holder.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:

Agree....I've returned numerous MODERN (Post 1986) NGC graded 70 coins for one obvious reason or another.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rare?

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options

@3stars said:
    Rare?

seller's description

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list