Home Metal Detecting
Options

Persistence is the key.

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here I am digging a "signal" image

Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll have you on American Diggers if you're not careful. image Bring in the Backhoe
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive depth you are getting from that MD....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying for Chinese coins? image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 lb meteorite?

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    did you ever find it? or are you still out digging? image
  • Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was digging out a CW soldier's hut site. The area that held artifacts was around 4X8' and 2 to 3 feet deep. I ended up pulling 3 nice bottles from this hole as well as numerous buttons and bullets and other relics. You mainly use the metal detector to locate the hut and then dig it out.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks for posting. You should have used the story that there was one memorial zink cent in the hole that you kept hitting (As it slid into the hole with each shovel). Something like three trips back to the same hole, decided you were not leaving until you found it this time, then it took you four hours to get this deep before you finally found the hole.

Ray