GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
What say you?

I think he will be a Colt for at least 3 more years image

GrandAm imageimageimage

GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think so. Colts will save millions and use that money for signing Luck. Peyton will begin his Brett Favre farewell tour.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I believe Peyton is finished in Indianapolis. He takes up way too much salary cap space and with Andrew Luck (virtually a done deal) joining the Colts next season there is no reason other than to soothe fan sentiment for the Colts to keep him.

Personally I believe he should retire. He's had a long, excellent career with a Super Bowl victory and considering how long he's been out of commission because of his injured neck he's one cheap shot/ hard hit away from permanent injury involving paralysis.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    But if Peyton goes the Fans will turn on Irsay.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Miami is calling...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Any opinions on whether Manning could be worth a 1st rd pick to some teams?
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't see him passing another physical to play again. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Peyton will play....but not in Indy. Miami has gotten the most press the last week, the Jets have gotten a little press also. The Jets would make the media happy, with the Manning brothers both with New York teams.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Former Colts Coach Tony Dungy just said on the Pre-Super Bowl coverage he thinks it is a real possibilty Peyton will be playing somewhere else next year image
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Former Colts Coach Tony Dungy just said on the Pre-Super Bowl coverage he thinks it is a real possibilty Peyton will be playing somewhere else next year image >>

Dungy was correct.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Peyton!
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Happy birthday Peyton! >>

Great QB!