Home U.S. Coin Forum

1st Submission results! Guess-the-Grade-#1 GRADES POSTED

EDITED: Congratulations steveben for being the first to guess all of the grades correctly including the tie-breaker!

EDITED #2: I will keep the contest open until Midnight Friday, Sept. 9th (EDT)

EDITED #3: Double your chances of winning by guessing in This thread too!

I got my first free 8 submissions back from PCGS last month (all Morgans). PCGS assigned the following grades:

AU-58 - 1 ea.
MS-62 - 1 ea.
MS-63 - 1 ea.
MS-64 - 3 ea.
PCGS Genuine - 2 ea.

Images of the first 4 coins are depicted below. Your challenge is to correctly guess the grade of each coin. If multiple posters guess all of the grades correctly, then as a tie-breaker, the first person to guess the the Genuine Coin and it's condition code correctly wins! The Genuine coins is either 92 or 94.

Oh, and the winner will receive the PCGS Genuine slabbed coin depicted in the OP.

The First 4 coins are:

1883-CC
1883-O
1884-CC

Good luck!

Cheers!

Kirk

P.S. this is my first give-away too! I'll be posting the other 4 coins from the submission soon with the same prize conditions above in another thread. So you have a chance to win twice!

EDITED: Please NO edits, with the exception given in my second post below. Only ONE guess and only 3 of the 4 coins depicted actually bear a PCGS grade, the 4th coins is a PCGS Genie, which carries no Grade. Thanks!

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file