Au $1,296.44
    By March 8th 2011
    Liberty Loan Bond Man
  • Options
    <<Ag $23.98
    Au $1,296.44
    By March 8th 2011>>

By February 8th 2011!

Buy the dip because those prices look to be at, or very near, the bottom.

• Options
    Buy silver! forget about the dips! keep stacking.
  • Options

<< <i>Buy silver! forget about the dips! keep stacking. >>

It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're into silver/gold, buy when funds are available for the long haul. Like any roller coaster ride, they'll be dips, but, in a few years or even months, these prices will look like a major bargain.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a very wise formula. The old adage is a proven money maker. Buy on the dips & sell on irrational exuberance. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Agreed! Remember part of that word is... "Greed". Sell into it! image
    Liberty Loan Bond Man
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anything changed in the economy other than descriptive words...."investment" vs. "spend"? Case-Shiller say possible double dip in RE just today. I say keep stackin' until the boys and girls near the "Puzzle Palace" get their act together.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Buy!

Sell!

Who is right?

I don't know but I buy a little sell a little and will see

which way the wind blows.
  • Options
    March 22nd --- Au 1250 ... Ag 18-20

then a nice rebound back up... followed by a little seasonal correction during the summer... then in September... all bets are off and look out moon... here we come...

No... I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn recently... just heard it from a little bird image (an egg laying goose, of sorts... )
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image