Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bing/Ebay Cashback gone?

Just tried Bing, with plans to get on ebay for at least the 8% discount. I tried all the searches that worked for me in the past (PSA, Panasonic, Sony, etc..) but did not see any ebay discount at all. Anyone know if it is over?

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Wow ... same result here. Can't seem to get any discount on ebay.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    Looks like it may be winding down, but this site still shows a few searches that will yield the 8%

Bing Cashback Search Words
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked a couple of the search terms listed on the site and none of them worked. I refreshed several times but the ebay discount did not show up.

I guess the party is over.
    Mike
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Darn it. I was hoping it would last until the eBay bucks were available to use in January.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    I was hoping for one more 15-20% discount like they had a few times before they closed it up, looks like it won't happen....
  • Options
    I tried "xbox" a couple of hours ago and was lucky to get 8%. that 8% helped though.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    wait, you guys were getting 8% back on baseball cards? I get 1% from fatwallet, but I thought it only worked for promotional items? Could someone elaborate?
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    wilkcards....yes it worked with baseball cards on ebay. You could only purchase buy it nows and had to pay with paypal. As of today though, ebay seems to have stopped there participation in the program. Not sure when or if they will resume.

Jeff
  • Options
    I just found this on Ebays forum. Looks it is gone for now according to others.Link
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    bing's back at 8% this morning, and if you maxxed out on your ebay bucks they start a new quarter today