Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: Classic Commems- All 65 and 66- Cherrypicked!

I've owned these coins for several years. A wholesaler and expert in classic commems had built up a supply of several hundered commems that were hand-picked from dealers and shows over the course of several months. He was looking for coins that were white or lightly toned, but with an original look. Before sending the coins off to a retailer, I was given the opportunity to pick out coins from his supply. I ended up picking out the best I could find, about 10% of the coins. I cherrypicked the cherrypicker.

I've now priced these coins at below greysheet. First shot at them here on the BST. Some rattlers, some OGH, some fatties.

Terms: 7 day return for any reason. No S&H, reimburse only if returned. If Pay Pal, you pay fee.

The coins with pictures added are going to be posted here on the BST boards. After a few days, they may be listed on e-bay for sale. So if you see a pic you like, let me know before it goes.

Coin Grade Price

Albany P66 $460 The look of the coin lies somewhere in between the two pics of the obverse.
imageimage

37 Boone P65 $256

Cleveland P65 $137 Old Green Holder
imageimage

Elgin N66 $360

Iowa N66 145
imageimage

Iowa N66 125

Lincoln P65 $410
imageimage

New Rochelle N66 $575 Very Lustrous
imageimage

26-S Oregon P66 $395 Old Green Holder
imageimage

33-D Oregon N65 $445
imageimage

36-S Oregon N66 $445 SOLD
imageimage

36-S Oregon N66 $445
imageimage

21 Pilgrim N65 $395
imageimage

36-D Rhode Island N66 $289
imageimage

Roanoke P66 $325
imageimage

Roanoke N66 $315 SOLD
imageimage

34 Texas P65 $275
imageimage

37 Texas P65 $280 About as original as it gets.

imageimage

37 Texas P65 $280

37-S Texas P66 $368 toned OGH SOLD
imageimage

36-S Texas N66 $395
imageimage

37-D Texas N66 $350
imageimage

Wisconsin N66 $285
imageimage

York P66 $225
imageimage

York P66 $245

Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

Comments

• RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.
  • No Bay Bridge commem?

<< <i>No Bay Bridge commem? >>

Sorry.
  • NO BAY BRIDGE??????????? imageimage
    Sorry, no Bay Bridge.
  • CommemDudeCommemDude Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to see some pics if you have any..sound like nice coins.
    Dr Mikey
    Commems and Early Type

Decided to start adding some pictures. Take a look!
  • image those Commems! image
  • kazkaz Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!

A few more sold! They are going slowly but surely. A few prices adjusted downward.
  • CollectorcoinsCollectorcoins Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭
    Iowa Arrived today. Beautiful!!!!

<< <i>Iowa Arrived today. Beautiful!!!! >>

Thanks and glad you like it!
  • PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    i gotta figure -if you sent the whole batch in for regrade / crossover ; you would come out many dollars ahead -

your taking the cream of the crop and putting them up for sale at on of the most depressed commem markets weve

seen in a good long while .............image

<< <i>i gotta figure -if you sent the whole batch in for regrade / crossover ; you would come out many dollars ahead -

your taking the cream of the crop and putting them up for sale at on of the most depressed commem markets weve

seen in a good long while .............image >>

Yeah, also heard that if I sent them all in to be CACd, I could do better price wise as well. The market is what it is right now for commems, I just decided I have far too many coins right now to keep track of, have some time to devote to selliing ( with some help from my wife), so c'est la vie! Don't want to take the time and hassle to regrade or CAC. I could wait for the commem market to rebound, but who knows!? So far the feedback from the coins I've sold have been very positive, these are nice coins at what I think are very reasonable prices. I'm fine with that.
  • icsoccericsoccer Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    Vermont?
    Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog

<< <i>Vermont? >>

Sorry, no.
  • PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    Franklins ?
  • CollectorcoinsCollectorcoins Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    I'm still adding more pics. I have a few more to go before getting through all of them. As mentioned, I am starting to sell these on E-bay, where they are getting higher prices than my list price here.
  • I believe I saw serveral old friends there. Did you acquire them in the Houston Area?