Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: Classic Commems- All 65 and 66- Cherrypicked!

2»

Comments

• RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.
    Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.
  • But for some awesome Lincoln's and Texas comm's!!!!
    I'm merely the keeper of fine metals.
  • meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    Whats left?? I was looking for a York
    I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!
    Have two Yorks. Second one (no pic) is nicer. Of all the commems, can't understand why the price on this one has dropped more than the rest.
  • radiomanradioman Posts: 763 ✭✭✭
    If you still have the Cleveland PCGS MS65 OGH for 137.00 let me know how much via Paypal.

Thanks Bob
    Bob - Can't respond until Monday night, will let you know. Thanks.
  • PM sent