Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Group bulk sub...POPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    when is this thing going to pop? I want to see the grades and the array of cards that you guys submitted...
    I've jumped in with another board member on a much smaller submission that I'm sure won't be done by the end of March! So let's see what you guys got for grades!
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Options
    when is this thing going to pop? I want to see the grades and the array of cards that you guys submitted...

I agree. The anticipation for this thing to pop is building each day and I think we will all be relieved when the results are in.
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    hi craig, hi ross, hi mike, hi ryan, hi cat with combat helmetimage
    hi meimage
  • Options
    im gonna make me ruben hood hat out of that neon green bubble mailerimage
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Hi rube
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
  • Options
    I wanna see 5001.
  • Options
    hi cat in the hat, hi tent, image its beeer o clock ,i called ot 2;15 am, bar shut down ,and nobody got ran t with a ballbat tonight, imimpressedimage
  • Options
    Hi Randy image

Just got home from a long drive. Picked up my mail. lotsa new C56s and 73 OPCs. And this..

And I'm half gassed, and stuff, lol
  • Options
    Hey Rube.

C'mon. Let's see the results of this thing. And not in March!
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Options

<< <i>No promises but I think this should be done next week. >>

• Options
    Hi John Lee Hooker.
    There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
  • Options
    +1 for hookers image
    i had a box of space 1999 a long time ago trent, have no idea where it went, i dont remember selling itimage
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    I used to watch Space 1999 a long time. image
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    MAN, I was checking the shared order page, and it was taking a LONG time to load! I was thinking to myself, IS THIS THE BIG ONE!?! Nope... CRAP! image
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭
    Well, if Carol is right and it's this week, I guess we only have 4 more days to choose from.
  • Options

<< <i>I guess we only have 4 more days to choose from. >>

The day isn't over yet. A few here have mentioned that their grades popped at 8 or 9 PM.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I guess we only have 4 more days to choose from. >>

The day isn't over yet. A few here have mentioned that their grades popped at 8 or 9 PM. >>

I think they just failed to check it till that time. I have never seen grades pop that late.

There is always tomorrow.

Unless of course you get hit by a truck or something.
  • Options

<< <i>I think they just failed to check it till that time. I have never seen grades pop that late. >>

Check the "Negative poppage" thread on the set registry forum. There are 3 guys that said the grades just popped and they were all after 8PM CST. One even mentions that he checked a few minutes earlier and it tweren't there.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I think they just failed to check it till that time. I have never seen grades pop that late. >>

Check the "Negative poppage" thread on the set registry forum. There are 3 guys that said the grades just popped and they were all after 8PM CST. One even mentions that he checked a few minutes earlier and it tweren't there. >>

Don't tell me what to do
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I think you guys are now on day 14. Be patient.

only 31 more business days left. In PSA time that brings you somewhere

around April 15th.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Bill, don't feel guilty for holding onto hope, I still check on Saturday and Sundays! lol
  • Options

<< <i> I still check on Saturday and Sundays! lol >>

Me too just in case PSA had a computer glitch that delayed the grades being logged in on Friday.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> I still check on Saturday and Sundays! lol >>

Me too just in case PSA had a computer glitch that delayed the grades being logged in on Friday. >>

Oh man image
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm telling you, we got it bad.
  • Options
    If my calculations are correct, is today the 30th business day? (from 12/30/08)
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭
    I have high hopes for today as the day. I could use some good news...c'mon Carol...help me out!
  • Options
    Carol...............................................................

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Please

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If my calculations are correct, is today the 30th business day? (from 12/30/08) >>

I think we're on day 26.
  • Options
    At this point, I would take:

"Hey guys, I just got back from the magical grading room, and they're getting pretty close to wrapping up your order. It shouldn't be long now, probably Thursday afternoon or so. By the way, that Mitch Webster would have gotten an 11 if the grades went up that high." -Carol

yeah... image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If my calculations are correct, is today the 30th business day? (from 12/30/08) >>

I think we're on day 26. >>

Strike that. Carol said we were on day 21 last Friday...so today would be day 23. image
  • Options
    Yeah, prolly because of the order being on hold for a week. Oh well...
  • Options
    I just called. They still have it on the "Bill" shelf next to my other order. It could be another month or two. I blame this all on Nick for sending in 42 different subs on the 31st of January. Now they are back logged because of him.
  • Options

<< <i>I just called. They still have it on the "Bill" shelf next to my other order. It could be another month or two. I blame this all on Nick for sending in 42 different subs on the 31st of January. Now they are back logged because of him. >>

Well, if Nick mailed them in on the 31st, he's showing AMAZING restraint by not having a dozen posts about them not being logged in yet. image
  • Options

<< <i>I just called. They still have it on the "Bill" shelf next to my other order. It could be another month or two. I blame this all on Nick for sending in 42 different subs on the 31st of January. Now they are back logged because of him. >>

You sure it's not on the Neil shelf by accident????? That could be really bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, if Nick mailed them in on the 31st, he's showing AMAZING restraint by not having a dozen posts about them not being logged in yet. image >>

There were 3 that I sent on the 31st, and they were actually logged in pretty quickly (even though my DC still says notice left). One even popped already. image
  • Options
    One popped already?!?!?!? Mine was shipped on the 28th, logged on the 30th, and still nothing. I wish there was a rhyme or reason for grading times.
  • Options

<< <i>There were 3 that I sent on the 31st, and they were actually logged in pretty quickly (even though my DC still says notice left). One even popped already. image >>

showoff
  • Options

<< <i>One popped already?!?!?!? Mine was shipped on the 28th, logged on the 30th, and still nothing. I wish there was a rhyme or reason for grading times. >>

Settle down Francis.
  • Options
    Sorry, too many of these "?!?!?!?!?!?!"
  • Options

<< <i>There were 3 that I sent on the 31st, and they were actually logged in pretty quickly (even though my DC still says notice left). One even popped already >>

No one asked you. Go sub some cards or something.
  • Options
    WE HAVE POPPAGE!!!!

If anyone doesn't want their grades posted, send me a PM reminder of what you subbed.

Plus, do we need to start another thread for poppage?
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭✭
    well post em already big guy. If someone wanted to be secretive about their baseball cards they shouldn't have sent them in the group sub.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WE HAVE POPPAGE!!!!

If anyone doesn't want their grades posted, send me a PM reminder of what you subbed.

Plus, do we need to start another thread for poppage? >>

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    We got MITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops, I meant to say I have MITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    I have given my implied oral permission, now you have my expressed written permission to post all of my cards.
  • Options
    This is one mitchin' day! I'm stoked!!!!!!