Options

No Silver other than 1000 oz ugly blocks available at Kitco

Now what?
John
Chance favors the prepared mind.
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Northwest Territory Mint. They sell 1, 5 and 10 oz bars at about $1.25 over. The catch is you have to wait 12-14 weeks. Its a great deal if you dont have to have the metal right this second.
  • Options

<< <i>Northwest Territory Mint. They sell 1, 5 and 10 oz bars at about $1.25 over. The catch is you have to wait 12-14 weeks. Its a great deal if you dont have to have the metal right this second. >>

Are they trustworthy? I have not purchased from them before
    Thanks
    Jon
  • Options
    I'm not going to keep posting this but I have had 2 orders with them in the past 2 months and waited no longer than about 3 weeks. I think LARGE orders are the long waits. Small stuff has been no problem for me. If you dont mind waiting for it, its worth it. If you have to have it this week, don't buy from them. But so far I cant complain about them.
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    go for it and buy the 1000 oz blocks.

You'll be cursing yourself in 5 years from now that you didn't buy more!!
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    fyi, apmex has new silvertowne 10 oz bars in stock
  • Options
    Another bummer with Kitco only having 1000oz bars for silver is wanting to switch from their pool to physical. From
    what I got out of a Nadler interview is that the pools are backed by 1000oz and up bars. To switch to physical within
    Kitco you have to buy from their store plus pay a premium.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>To switch to physical within Kitco you have to buy from their store plus pay a premium. >>