Home Metal Detecting
Options

Hello, Digpeoples.

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah, I know, it's been a long time. (About ten weeks I stayed away from the 'Net!)

In all that time, I went out detecting once (a total bust) and fossil hunting once (got one decent shark tooth). Otherwise, I've just been indoors, reading, during my free time. Just felt like layin' low.

Hope y'all have been finding some goodies, and I hope I'll have time to catch up on events soon (and visit my long-neglected forum over on 24, as well, which I haven't done yet.)

I'm not likely to have much of interest to post until fall, this being my off-season. But I'm starting to feel the desire to put the coil to the soil again soon, before summer's out.

Keep 'em beepin'!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    Good to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We had a hard time keeping things going. image

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options

Hi LM,

Have you tried using that metal detector inside???
    imageimage

Larry
  • Options
    BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803
    ***HALLELUJAH*** Lord M is Alive image

We thought you dug too deep a hole & came out in the Peoples Republic of China..

good to see you !!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back LordM.... you were missed.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Gonna remain scarce for a while.

But when fall rolls around, it'll be Dig Days again. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720
    See, all you guys that thought he was in jail for digging up the State Capitol lawn were wrong.

Ray
  • Options
    The state capital's a good six hours' drive away, and probably surrounded with concrete, anyway.

Now, the OLD state capital in Milledgeville is a tad closer, and might offer some interesting possibilities... hmm... image