Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1000 Post Contest - Pack War Style

After a year and a half on the board, I am going to have a 1000 Post Contest....it is the rave you know.

I guess I will make this one pretty simple and go pack war style.

Contest entries accepted until noon tomorrow (Monday 9th), Central time. Only entries that reply to this thread will count.

I will bust open a pack of some type of football cards, either 2007 Bowman or 2007 Topps, on the board here tomorrow. As I I tend to open packs from the back and sort through them that way usually, I will go ahead and use the third card from the back. Whoever gets closest to the number will win a free modern PSA 10, and all the cards from that pack. If anyone guesses the exact number, they will get three free PSA 10's and all the cards from that pack.

I have over a 1000 PSA 10's, mostly football with some baseball and a little basketball and hockey. So I will do my best to give the winner a card he/she would like. The card given will be up to me, but I will do my best to match the interest of the winner.

If there is a tie, the first person to respond to the thread will win...unless that person has edited his post. (You may edit you post up until contest close time, you just lose the tie-breaker). If a third tie breaker is needed I will flip a coin. The contest is open to all Collector Universe members with the expection of anyone from Mongolia.

Clear Skies,
Mark

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments