Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

If there had to be a "coin battle"......

Which 2 forum members would you like to see duel??? And imagine that the coins would come to life and battle...post the coins you would like to see come alive!

Comments

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    Lincoln VS Kennedy!

SM
    ANA - J-3139215
    SPMC - J-12338
    McDCCC - Charter Member

Announcing: The Numismatic Enquirer - Website
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blow a little bit of that smoke my way please.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to life?

Hmmm...who has the best looking SLQ Type1? image
    Maybe that and the person with the best Sacagawea image

(whoever has SBA dollars better just stay the hell out of this battle or I will kick their butt personally!)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    DoogyDoogy Posts: 4,508
    Russ vs. Fletcher debates were always good
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

This post is based on something like the fantasy video game or cartoon stuff ...Yugi-Oh, Dragon Ballz, etc...where they have creatures that fight each other....for example...I would love to see the Flying Eagle from the one cent piece fight (and probably massacre) whatever the heck the bird-like looking thing is on the reverse of the Franklin Half!!! image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Saint Gaudens Liberty Vs. The Seated liberty... in a mud or jello pit. Yeah baby....imageimage Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Come to life?

Hmmm...who has the best looking SLQ Type1? image
    Maybe that and the person with the best Sacagawea image

(whoever has SBA dollars better just stay the hell out of this battle or I will kick their butt personally!) >>

"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Which 2 forum members would you like to see duel??? >>

HRH verses DK. The slabbed verse raw duel.
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    I'd like to see Lady Britannia go up against Lady Liberty in a pool of jello!!!!! image
    Todd
  • Options
    dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭
    How about a battle of Eagles from two different centuries...

imageimage
    image...There's always time for coin collecting. image
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the ANA's "World Series Of Numismatics" for one more round.
    Dave Alexander and me against Kraljevich and the partner of his choice.
    Tom DeLorey
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draped bust liberty vs. Standing liberty (Type 1). image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    PistareenPistareen Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Bring back the ANA's "World Series Of Numismatics" for one more round. >>

<< <i>Dave Alexander and me against Kraljevich and the partner of his choice. >>

Them's fighting words! DTA is still smarting from the beatdown he got back in '94 from John "The Large One" Burns and I. Luckily, he and I have been friends ever since.

The two of you make a pretty gnarly team though ... perhaps the gauntlet has been thrown. image

Will you promise to wear the suit you sported at David's wedding 30 years ago?
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Which 2 forum members would you like to see duel??? And imagine that the coins would come to life and battle...post the coins you would like to see come alive! >>

I know exactly what you're talking about, actually.

I pick the bear from the Bay Bridge commem vs. the bear from the California commem!

/Golden Compass nerded out
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    Where are the women when you need them.....???.....How about some oil wrestling.......image
    ......Larry........image
  • Options
    The California bear vs. Eunice Shriver.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file