Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Halloween Coin Swap pairings set. Happy Halloween all.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>PM sent to 30AnvZ28. image >>

Returned!!!
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to Zug
  • Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent to BOOM

Jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Pm returned to BigJohnD
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I PM'd the friggin Gator boy..

later all. >>

"friggin Gator boy" ?!?!?!??!?!

hmmm..............

PM returned! image

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Jim and I have swapped pm's and we are set to go!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    DocMortar and I have come to an agreement and will be shipping soon.
  • Options
    Checking in

William an I have decided to try something. Neither of us is heavy into certified coins. Meaning we don't have alot of them. So we are doing a RAW, FACE VALUE, swap. A $3.00 limit, any and all series welcome. (Trying to keep quarters, dimes, + halfs silver)

I have to admit, I set some things up. And I'm a little over, with no Buffs or war time nickels yet. That will never do.image

Might have to go $3.50, or 4.00. image

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    Thats what i was looking at doing with BOOM and I, that seems to be fun to do some raw coins that dont have huge value.

Jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    coins shipped to JohnK

Insured

Signature confirmation #2304 3090 0000 1540 4467

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options

<< <i>Thats what i was looking at doing with BOOM and I, that seems to be fun to do some raw coins that dont have huge value.

Jim >>

But remember, being a face value swap means The real (retail) value depends on the swappers. You might get a Key date, that would be big value. You might not. An 09-S VDB is just a penny.
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    That sorta swap could wind up being a pretty expensive one.

PMs exchanged with Bigtime36.
  • Options
    I have packages to be shipped after work in the morning.

Will post some numbers then. image

• Options
    Package on the way to 30AnvZ28,

The # are 0305 2710 0001 6507 8025

And the package to Boom,

The #s are 0305 2710 0001 6507 8018

The package for TC71 is not part of this swap, I PMed him the numbers. image

GONNA BE A GOOD DAY.

• Options
    OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Package out to Earl (eyoung429) today Priority Insured. Got in too big a hurry at PO and neglected to request SC, though, so no tracking numbers.image

Jim
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • Options
    Chatted on the telly with Bigtime tonite.

Putting something together for him now.

Intend to ship tomorrow. image
  • Options
    I forgot all about the something scary twist! Oh well, this'll HAVE to do!

BOO!

• Options

<< <i>Package out to Earl (eyoung429) today Priority Insured. Got in too big a hurry at PO and neglected to request SC, though, so no tracking numbers.image

Jim >>

Don't feel too bad, I got the SC, but sent mine First Class parcel. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps.image

• Options
    MorganHunter2 sure is a picky guy! imageimageimage j/k! I finally found something he wanted and I am in the process of getting them now. It will take me a few days before I get them. Then I will ship to MH2!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    OK, Bigtime 36's Insurance Tag # is 1307 2480 0000 5725 6569 ... Delivery Confirmation # is 0303 2460 0000 6519 3347.

Happy Halloween.image
  • Options
    Mailed priority
    DC # 0307 0020 0003 4209 1388
    Insured # 1307 1300 0003 6481 9937

You shall have it by weeks end BOOM.
    Happy Halloween

Jim

• Options
    DocMortar's package going out this morning.

I will post information tonite.

Del Con # 03062400000127840719

Insurance # VH448558085US

Bstat
  • Options

<< <i>Package on the way to 30AnvZ28,

And the package to Boom,

GONNA BE A GOOD DAY.

image >>

I feel like a complete moron. I mailed the freaking package to myself. I hadnt been on here to post up the #, and then received the thing today... and was like cool... my package is here... yeah, it was my package allright... MY OWN. Will be going back out tomorrow... I feel like a complete idiot.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

And the package to Boom,

GONNA BE A GOOD DAY.

image >>

I feel like a complete moron. I mailed the freaking package to myself. I hadnt been on here to post up the #, and then received the thing today... and was like cool... my package is here... yeah, it was my package allright... MY OWN. Will be going back out tomorrow... I feel like a complete idiot. >>

As you shouldimage
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options

<< <i>
    I feel like a complete moron. I mailed the freaking package to myself. I hadnt been on here to post up the #, and then received the thing today... and was like cool... my package is here... yeah, it was my package allright... MY OWN. Will be going back out tomorrow... I feel like a complete idiot. >>

Okay, I want my blushing with embarrassment smiley back.
  • Options
    Yeah... things have been hecktic around here and ive been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Its almost 1am, and I still havent called it a night... and I have to be moving at 7am, so I might be pulling another all nighter...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

And the package to Boom,

GONNA BE A GOOD DAY.

image >>

As you shouldimage >>

Well it was a good day for ME anyway. image

It appears Boom got his package allready, even with no "priority" on the shipping.

Paul

PS.
    I got a slip today, to go pick up a package as well.

• Options
    Well, I'm speechless. Wow! I received a very unexpected surprise from lonelyp.

I only have a few moments, so more on this when I return from an appointment and as usual, I'm running late.

I also received a package from Bigtime 36 today . Thank you Jim. Yours should be there as well.

I'll get back with you guys a little later.

Thanks Paul, Jim and to ALL the Gang! imageimage
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    En Route Zugster:

Insured, del confirmation 0511 9496 6850 2700 0128

John
  • Options
    Bstat's package went out this AM.

Del Con # 03061070000309425211

Insurance # VH 655 443 764 US

Doc
  • Options

<< <i>MorganHunter2 sure is a picky guy! imageimageimage j/k! I finally found something he wanted and I am in the process of getting them now. It will take me a few days before I get them. Then I will ship to MH2!

TorinoCobra71 >>

i aint that picky! heheh

and from my end it looks as if the gator n eye are fixed in the swap dept.

but he aint gettin much... mebbe a dollar and thats it.

TRICK or treat!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>MorganHunter2 sure is a picky guy! imageimageimage j/k! I finally found something he wanted and I am in the process of getting them now. It will take me a few days before I get them. Then I will ship to MH2!

TorinoCobra71 >>

i aint that picky! heheh

and from my end it looks as if the gator n eye are fixed in the swap dept.

but he aint gettin much... mebbe a dollar and thats it.

TRICK or treat!!!!! >>

Yeah, but that DOLLAR better have some MIRROR to it!

imageimageimage

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    OKbustchaser (Jim's) went out.

Priority, delivery conf and insured!

0503 8555 7491 4746 9336

Hope you like them....still kinda stoned off these pain pills image

Got your package yesterday!! Kids forgot to tell me....will open in a bit!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    For the record, I am quite satisfied with my swap with Bigtime 36 and hope he's satisfied as well.

Lonelyp is truly a special person and I want to publicly say, "Thank You."

Wow! image

I hope everyones' swaps are going well. I think I'll start the Thanksgiving Swap sign-up this weekend.

We'll be pressed for time for that swap and the Christmas swap so please make every effort to expedite matters.

• Options
    I don't think i could have been more satisfied. BOOM is truely a greay guy and gos over and beyond when it comes to generosity. Thank you

Jim

• Options
    BigJohnD, your package was sent yesterday. I will update with the numbers when I get back from work.
    Thanks,
    Zug

0307 0020 0000 1815 0296

vg 951 530 545 us
  • Options
    Received my package from Earl (eyoung429) this morning. One word....WOW!!!

Thanks Earl.

Jim
  • Options
    Got my package opened from Jim!!!!!

SWEEEEET HALF Bustie!!!!!! Love the baby bustie and its got some sweet toning!!!!!

Thanks again Jim!!!!!!!

• Options
    I got my package from DocMortar! Thanks Doc!!

Nice roll of Franklins, two nice end roll toners! ANACS 1883 O/O Morgan, PCGS 1952 FBL Franklin, and a PCGS 1943D Jefferson MS65FS.

Thanks again,

Bstat
  • Options
    I got my package from BigJohnD. All I can say is WOW!

I got a nice anacs EF45 1877 Trade dolar, that will fit into my 7070 set very nicely. I also received my firs PCGS grades Five dollar gold eagle. It is a 1989 MS69.
    A couple of nice Frankies, a two cent piece, and a flying Eagle cent.
    These will go nicely into some of the raw sets Iam working on, or the sets that I am working with my Nephew on.
    Thanks Again John!!
    Jeff
  • Options
    MORGANHUNTER2's Swap has finally been mailed!

Delivery Confirmation # 0503-8555-7491-0594-1010

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    30AnvZ28,

What's the word on the package to Paul that you inadvertantly shipped to yourself?

I'd appreciate being brought up to speed on this William and lonelyp is still patiently waiting.

Please update this William

Formal Request #1

Thank you.image

I have all your info. Please do not permit this to drag on unattended. I have zero desire to have to deal with this.

Just take care of business commencing with getting another package together and sending it to Paul, NOW

Yoy were last logged on on the 12th of November William. Remember who your friends are, step up and take care of this.

Thank you.

ANYBODY ELSE?
  • Options
    30AnvZ28,

William, What happened?

Please let me know whats going on.

Paul

• Options
    I thought I read somewhere that he was going to be moving. Maybe he is in the middle of moving and does not have his/her computer setup or online? It would be nice to hear something.
  • Options
    OK, In a few hours I'll be back on at which time I will ask lonelyp whether or not he has received his package.

Since 30AnvZ28 didn't post any ammended info to his 10/31 post in which he states he had inadvertantly mailed

Paul's package to himself, I will ask Paul how much he is "out" monetarily and if need be, I will make him (Paul) whole myself at which point 30AnvZ28 will then be accountable to ME.

Paul conducted himself as a man of his word and should NOT be left hanging or holding the bag.

As co-ordinator it stands to reason that I should be the one to make things right and to deal accordingly with 30AnvZ28, whom I have personally have given good references to others about, before. He has never let me down and I feel confident he won't.

The problem I have with all this is the lack of common courtesy. More than enough time has lapsed in which William could & should have voided a label/ printed another, put whatever coins he had in a box and post the new numbers to this thread. This dragging on like this is holding up the group. He has been logged on as late as 12 days AFTER admitting his error which is MORE than enough time to either complete his end of the swap OR to send Paul's merchandise BACK.

As such, in a few hours I will decide whether to cancel the Thanksgiving Swap or to go forward with it.

I will adress this issue and the group before this day is done.

Till then, please stand by and thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Have a nice Morning.

Boom
  • Options
    Normally I don't like to jump into these kinds of issues but the lack of communication with William has happened before on a previous tag.

Millertime
  • Options
    I AM fully aware of that Shane.

Thank you for bringing it up though.

I may well just as easily have forgotten.
  • Options

THANK YOU MORGANHUNTER2 !!!!

TorinoCobra71
  • Options

<< <i>image

THANK YOU MORGANHUNTER2 !!!!

TorinoCobra71 >>

Looks like the gator n I are well satisfied with our swap Boomer.

BTW- that IS from my old set! I love it when a coin I once owned long time ago comes back and goes to a person who is liking it as well.

• Options
    Ok,

I havent read the thread. I spoke with Boom on Friday night. Ive been out of town, and running around like crazy. I remailed the package (the one I mailed to myself by mistake) on Nov 1st. On or around Nov 8th, (I would have to look) I still had not picked up my receipt to pick up my package from Paul, and he made the comment that he might have a "receipt" for mine... which tells me he had not received either.

I am on the road... but should be back around my shop late tonight, where I can dig up receipts, and go through pm's and emails and give specific dates as to what events occured when.

I just wanted to get on here and give an update that im still around... and will get to tracking this down, or mailing out another package on Monday. I dont have time to fight with the PO at this time... so worst case, Ill put together another package and mail it out Monday... and deal with the Post Office after this week. I dont think you can do anything until after 45 days anyways right?

Look for a post from me late, late, tonight.

And always Paul and Boom... you can call me ANYTIME. Boom realized that around 2am friday night... hahaha.

William