Home Metal Detecting
Options

Hope you New Hampshire folks are staying dry! (Phut)

Looks pretty bad out that way.

Keep in touch!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    They have had as much as 10 1/2 inches of rain in a day, maybe 2. They are expecting another 2 to 5 inches before it moves over to my house.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    Yeah I see that.

I hope you guys ride it out OK.

imageimage
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Geez, I even thought about gathering animals two by two this morning.image
    Fire department has been busy pumping basements and three of the four ways out of town are covered with 2 plus feet of water. When it's all over, just think of all them pointy rocks that are going to be exposed.
  • Options

<< <i>When it's all over, just think of all them pointy rocks that are going to be exposed >>

imageimage
  • Options
    phut I think after rains like that, it could go down as one of the best hunts in a long time.
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    I am planning on walking along the merrimack next week to see what has been exposed,or maybe break out the canoe.image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about you, Tim, when I saw all that on the news. Glad you ain't floated off (like I did- I know I've been a ghostly non-presence these days...)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.