Home Metal Detecting

Hope you New Hampshire folks are staying dry! (Phut)

Looks pretty bad out that way.

Keep in touch!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
imageimage

Comments

• laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    They have had as much as 10 1/2 inches of rain in a day, maybe 2. They are expecting another 2 to 5 inches before it moves over to my house.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Yeah I see that.

I hope you guys ride it out OK.

imageimage
  • phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Geez, I even thought about gathering animals two by two this morning.image
    Fire department has been busy pumping basements and three of the four ways out of town are covered with 2 plus feet of water. When it's all over, just think of all them pointy rocks that are going to be exposed.

• << <i>When it's all over, just think of all them pointy rocks that are going to be exposed >>

imageimage
  • phut I think after rains like that, it could go down as one of the best hunts in a long time.
  • librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    I am planning on walking along the merrimack next week to see what has been exposed,or maybe break out the canoe.image
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about you, Tim, when I saw all that on the news. Glad you ain't floated off (like I did- I know I've been a ghostly non-presence these days...)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.