Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post your 2 cents here

I like two cent pieces and three cent pieces.I have a very small coin buget but here are some of mine.image I also have gained alot from these boards and would like to thank all of you.image
''Coin collecting is the only hobby where you can spend all your money and still have some left''

Comments

• Options
    carlcarl Posts: 2,054
    Really nice. I do not have any .02 or .03 cent coins at all. Sure wish I did. I have only one .20 cent coin. Don't know why either. I've been collecting for somewhere between 50 to 60 years and for some reason never saved any of them. When I was a kid, many, many years ago, my dad used to get all sorts of strange looking coins in change at a gas station he owned. There used to be .02, .03, Indian Cents, Liberty Nickels, etc As a little kid the only thing I wanted was those strange pennies that stuck to a magnet. What a dope I was back then. However, I still have 25 rolls of those 1943 Lincoln Cents.
    Carl
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks Carl
    ''Coin collecting is the only hobby where you can spend all your money and still have some left''
  • Options
    PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    Here are a few of my favorites!

Small Motto (1864):

1872!!! [Picture courtesy of Michael Dixon]

1866 PF65RB

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    see iconimage,, sorry no bigger pic to upload, Need to find a hosting siteimage
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    busco69 that looks like a great start to your 2C Collectionimage I only have two 2C pieces and no 3C pieces, yet.image Here are my two:

In my DANSCO 7070
    imageimage

From Carl W.
    imageimage
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights