Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who is attending the SF ANA show later this month?

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
I plan on attending one of the days of the show. Anyone else planning on attending. I have never been to an ANA show and look forward to doing so. How does it compare in size, etc. to Santa Clara and Long Beach?

Comments

• Options

We have a table there. It will be larger than either Long Beach or Santa Clara, I presume. The ANA shows are always great, imho.
    www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there all week. WHEN'S THE PARTY?????
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be there all week. WHEN'S THE PARTY????? >>

What he said.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be going on a couple of the tours, the trip out to Alcatraz as well as the show a day or two.
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    It looks like I'll actually make it this year.
  • Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    The ANA annual summer convention is the granddaddy of all numismatic events. I urge any who have the time/inclination to make every effort to attend.

I will have a bourse table and would welcome a visit.

I hope that you all have a great time!!
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'll be there all week. WHEN'S THE PARTY????? >>

What he said. >>

Whoever decides to head up the party will have a tough job if they want to top the crab feast in Baltimore, the Thursday Night Pittsburgh dinner thrown by Kranky, and probably the best ANA party ever at the Church Brew Works (also in Pittsburgh) arranged by Mr & Mrs Ksteelheader.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    USAROKUSAROK Posts: 887 ✭✭✭
    I'll be be there July 27 - 29. I hope to meet some of you then.
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one that I wont be able to make. I sure hate it, Ill even be giving up my spot on the "World Series of Grading Finals"

Yall have FUN, Ill make it up next year when all the big shows are back east!

jim
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    I will be attending thurs through saturday. I will be sight-seeing sunday. I look forward to meeting all the left coast board members. If anyone wants to meet up with me give me a PM and we will swap cell phone numbers. My rule is I always buy the first beer.image
  • Options
    MercMerc Posts: 1,646 ✭✭
    I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday. Normally, I would never travel this far for a coin show. I'm doing it for the fun to see San Francisco and to see how I do at the PCGS grading finals.

Are there still spots open for the Alcatraz tour?
    Looking for a coin club in Maryland? Try:
    FrederickCoinClub
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I would love to be there, but it's not going to happen. It's about the closest a major show will ever get to me (350 miles)image
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
    We'll be at tables 112 and 114.

Alcatraz is a great tour. I suggest buying tickets in advance in you're interested in going. There are several places on line that sell them. I'm sure you can find one easily with Google.

WH
  • Options
    I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday. We're doing the Alcatraz at night and mint tour on Friday. See you there. Later, CCG
  • Options
    ReeceReece Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    I will be there all week, possible meeting times? Last Las Vegas show we met at the Pinnacle Rarities booth and Todd bought us all lunch!! Maybe that will work again.image
    RWK
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    Are there Park and Ride locations near SF, and if so how do they operate? I do not want to pay SF hotel prices nor do I want to drive into SF proper.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    I'll be at Table #641.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options

<< <i>I'l be at Table #641. >>

I see that is listed as Rick's table. I always stop by to talk to Rick, so I am sure I will see you there.
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    << I'll be at Table #641. >>

I see that is listed as Rick's table. I always stop by to talk to Rick, so I am sure I will see you there

Yes, I'll be at Rick's tableimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    We will be there with two tables. Come by and say hi.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options

<< <i>We will be there with two tables. Come by and say hi. >>

As long as you are giving imaging tips.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there 7/26-31 image Catch me either walking around, at the John Maben table, or giving a talk about photography image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options

<< <i>I'll be there 7/26-31 image Catch me either walking around, at the John Maben table, or giving a talk about photography image >>

When is your talk? I would like to attend, but have to fit it in.
  • Options

<< <i>

As long as you are giving imaging tips. >>

Hmmm.. Can't give away ALL my secrets. image
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

As long as you are giving imaging tips. >>

Hmmm.. Can't give away ALL my secrets. image >>

How about one or two then?? image

• Options
    How about one or two then??

Maybe one or two but don't push it. image
  • Options

<< <i>How about one or two then??

Maybe one or two but don't push it. image >>

I will bring a small group of coins for you to image and turn my back. No secret revealing required.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT, since the SF ANA is later this week. I hope to attend on Thursday.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file