Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Monsta's Contest! Winners Announced + Pics of Prizes!

Well, thanks to all who entered! Let's cut straight to the winners!!!! A drumroll please...........................................................

******************************************************************************************
The dollar amount of change in the pig: $67.03! And p8nt is our winner with a guess of $65.00....

p8nt has just won: 1928 Peace Dollar, San Francisco Mint, Raw, About Uncirculated. Pleasing, problem-free coin:

imageimage
******************************************************************************************
The number of quarters in the pig: 197! And DNADave with a guess of 190 is the winner!

DNADave has just won: 1889 Morgan Dollar, Philadelphia Mint, PCGS MS63, light blue rim toning on obverse, multicolor toning reverse. Kind of grey overall, with an average strike, but still pleasing to look at! (looks better in hand, IMHO):

imageimage
The dollar amount (NOT the number of coins) that Coinstar rejected: 56 cents!!!!!!!!
And vega1 is the winner with a guess of 53 cents! Great job!

vega1 gets a two part prize:
First, you get a 1956 Franklin Half Dollar, Philadelphia Mint, Raw MS63, nice original mint set toning, not a full bell line coin, but pleasing just the same.
imageimage

Plus! You get all the Coinstar rejects! But don't fret, for here is a picture of them:
imageimage

That's a 1936 Walker in VG8, and six well-loved wheaties (1916, 1920, 1930S, 1936, 1936S, and 1941S) in I don't know what grade....(I hate grading lincolns..lol)

Send a PM with your shipping info and I will get these out to you next week. Thanks to everyone for participating, and thanks to everyone who I have gotten to know over the last 3 1/2 years on these boards.

Are my pics getting better yet?

Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file