Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

300 Post Giveaway!! WINNERS POSTED!! POS IMAGES INCLUDED!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    I'm in, even though I know not of bowling....image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    zeus135zeus135 Posts: 1,043
    Congrats on the 300 posts. My high game is 245, bowled many years with a straight ball believe it or not. I roll a fingertip now, but don't bowl nearly as much as I'd like.
    My humble '63 mint registry set, not much, but it's mine!
  • Options
    Hey, two of my favorite hobbies in one. Congrats on 300 and raising a glass image to a 300 game. My highest game was 215 way back in highschool and my average in those days was about 170. Havent bowled in a league in years. Good luck and thanks for the post.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm not much of a bowler, and I haven't bowled in years. Do I still qualify?
  • Options

<< <i>Hi, I'm not much of a bowler, and I haven't bowled in years. Do I still qualify? >>

<< <i>RULES??!!...WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING RULES!! >>

EVERYONE here qualifies....even the guy who posted that has those funny looking hampsters!! image

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    TTT for last chance!!image

-----
    Proud Owner of
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • Options
    well I had a greta time in high school when on the bowling team- shot a average of 160, and my bestest game in life was a turkey shoot- net score was 266, that night got me a 26#r, and $300 from the kitty.
    best series that I can remember- was in the 700+ range. Dick Weber sr. was my favorite bowler- too bad he has gone to the final pin spot in the sky. oh- when my old man was a kid- he was a pin spotter on the east side of chicago- before the automatic came to be..

Hope I get counted in for something nice...image
  • Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    Bowling for Columbine anyone?
    Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.
  • Options
    calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    count me in ... i use to watch the pro bowlers tour on tv when i was a kid ... some great champions
    Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• Options
    cswcsw Posts: 432
    I'm jealous!

Carried a 185 average for a while in high school and college, but that was 25 years ago. Usually averaged in the mid-170s. High series 645. Haven't bowled in years. I miss it.

-c-

Tiger trout, Deerfield River, c. 2001.

• Options
    Enter me please my best game was a sucky 121. Ya I said it 121.

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    I used to love bowling, but can't anymore. image

Hope you get image galore! image

Congrats on the 300 and thanks for the chance!
    3 Jonesy Dammit Girls...CLW POTD!!! 10/9/05 image
  • Options
    vega1vega1 Posts: 941
    Ooh, did I miss it? I collect POS!image
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Include me too. Duckpins in elementary school about 140's. Ten pins I havent played on a league and my average is not worth mentioning.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭✭
    I bowled my 1st 300 with a 805 series this month!! Rock on bowling, coin collecting dude!!image
  • Options
    PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    I used to bowl quite a bit some years ago. Gave it up do to other interests. But, I still have the old ball shoes, bag, etc. My high game was between 170-180 (I forget). I used to average around 140. Generally, I sucked and got lucky with my high game. Oddly, enough the high game was during league play (the only time period I ever played on a league). My daughter (5 1/2) likes the kiddie bowling so we may take her from time to time. Congrats on the posts!

Bruce
  • Options
    carlcarl Posts: 2,054
    I thought I entered this one but guess not. I wish I could go bowling again but those days are gone now. One bout with cancer, two rounds of chemo and now arthritis in the neck. Oh to be young again. Just donated my bowling balls, bag and the works to the Salvation Army.
    Carl
  • Options
    Mad,

I have a bowling trophy for a 301 !

Yes that s right !

High handicap game for the league,shot 268 scratch witha 33 stick handicap !

I also have 2 Century club patches (100 over average) and a 7/10 club patch !

Please enter me in your generous give away !

Proof
  • Options
    OOH OOH,

Just got my step ladder patch from the league !

165-166-167

Favorite bowler is Johnny Petgraglia,still have 2 JP,LT48 Bowling Balls in about xf45 condition and i still use the same Lind shoes i bought in 1979 for about a 100 bucks !

Proof
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    I've never bowled 300 image

• Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    Thanks for the chance!

Elf Bowling!!!
  • Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    Cheap has me wondering, I`m in.image
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    WINNERS POSTED---SEE FIRST THREAD...TTT!!

-----
    Proud Owner of
  • Options
    Wow - kewl - Thanks! I am really into Buffalos right now - literally up to my neck in them - scattered everyplace. I just finished opening about 15 rolls, and just decided to call it quits for the night. Sat down to relax and read, and saw your post. (but those are just the new buffalos - I like the old ones!!!!!) Thanks again!!!!

Pam

imageimageimage
  • Options
    TTT for the day shift winners!! image

-----
    Proud Owner of
  • Options
    Purple73Purple73 Posts: 2,016
    Hahhahahah! Hey! very cool! Thank you much M4M!

PURPLE!
  • Options
    WOOHOO!!! Thanks, M4M....image
    3 Jonesy Dammit Girls...CLW POTD!!! 10/9/05 image
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    Wow, I'm flabbergasted...I'm on a Morgan kick lately, too image

I'd like to thank my parents, the Academy, MAD4MORGANS...and, of course, my trusty bowling ball...

• Options
    Thanks Man4- pm sent and that was kind of interesting. I got an honorable mention.....
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me win something. Now I can say that I won something out of that tournament. Maybe I can go 2 for 2 and hit lottery tonight.
    steve

myCCset
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    I won something! Thanks so much.....I have a grandson who was born in 1987. That's where the proof set will go, along with a printout of this thread. (He loves bowling, and does pretty well at it).image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    M4M: Thanks for the honorable mention and for sponsoring this cool giveaway!! image

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    Thanks a bunch M4M! Nice contest.

PM Sent. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file