Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I have afew coins for sale

13»

Comments

• Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps this fellow and Poe58 should transact some business? They deserve one another...
    mirabela
  • Options

<< <i>Poor guy,I think hes mentally retarded.
    Al >>

Thanks,thats also one of my disabilites also,........

RYK-judicial not violence,....now your putting words and switching them around,and what I said about come to my house was a respone to yurs that you edited....

anyone else who wishes to call me a retard or scumbag>>>>>??????
    or scam,come on,hey i even got called a commie due to the Che' avatar,,,But i thought it would be funny cause things like collectables dont fall into his little red book.
    Its so funny to you people,I am a 28 year oodl kid and your seriously messin with me..who made you god of this forum?,just because you can and have friends to tag team and bash who ever you wish,but what upsets you the most?,me i just try to find people who like the same hobbie as I do,but since people think there king I must be the village idiot.......
    yes for the SSID I wavied my right to medicare,......and the drug comment--Ill tell my doctor what ya said......

what the do you people do that makes you high and mighty>?because you own a coin?......
    your the ones who started with me,I didnt do a thing..,now I defintly lost my sales due to your comments,and yes I will obtain legal advice,I also contacted Ebay about this forum,and also PCGS about this...

And yes most of what I have is from a dealers personal collection,people do sell thier stuff you know!,

If you choose to treaten me harass me or what not then go for it,your just ruining a persons goals,sorry also if im not the book of knowlage on coins,i do what I can,and if anyone wants to take over for me than more power to ya,come and buy the whole collection......

And go ahead ask your wife what slander/defamation of person,cause most of you have been doing that,.......

thanks for the cool time,also for the ebay feedback!........
    Even in the digtial world theres rules,you really shoud be ashamed of yourselfs also,..........

now taking about scam,not 1 of my ebay feedbacks say that i have sacmed them nor am I from cuba,
    It might be a good laugh and kid around but your messing with my future also,just for your sales,...
    if you want better pics,buy me a cam then,

As for no-returns and such,I reserve the right!.....and for making fun of me for that>? I also state US POSTAL MONEY ORDER also for your protection and also I req insuriance for sellers and buyers protection,.......

And also about the educational bit from a person,my disabilty does not let me further my education......so that was lamer than the person who said i needed med change,...

one day all those coins will be worth nothing cause people like you destroy the hobby by doing what your doing to me,....remember im the future of coin collecting and people my age...im a collector,

if you yell at me for a coin,then go yell at all those people who sell gold coins,which are mined by women and children in 3rd world countries with no choice,and yell at all the people with the old gold US dollars,all those 49'errs busted thier *SS's and were ripped off by the assayers,and goverment,........go yell at those people not a person who has a pretty bleak future....

and in all this fighting,how does bill clinton get involved this or was that another bash me post?.........

thanks for what you have done there RYK or whatever your name is,cause Im not the only one you have done this to..........

AS FOR THE POST ON THE PEACE DOLLAR THEN YOU LOOK,ALSO THEN TAKE ALOOK AT YOU JUDGE AND GRADE ON THE AUCTION!.......if you cant see it then you need glasses...

well thanks for the nervous breakdown also,..........i hope you get what you deserve,or feel how I do after all this,.....you dont even know me....

Bootleg,

I Guess I ws wrong ,But I was mistaken....
  • Options
    TUMUSSTUMUSS Posts: 2,207
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude.

The key is "WHO CARES????"

Seriously.....WHO FLIPPING CARES?????

If you have this much problem with what people INITIALLY said about your auction that you came to hawk (without, obviously, lurking and doing background observation on dos/don'ts), then you do have a problem that you need to address. I don't care if it is mental or not, if it is physical or not, if it is psychological or not. I judge people by how they act/react.
    I saw your post before the first reply yesterday. I ignored it. I didn't think it was worth my time.

You can have whatever policies you want or don't want. YOU live with it. But, that does NOT give you the right to try to convince others about it nor use any "disability" that you may or may not have to try to use as an excuse.

Forum people have made mistakes and some even admit it.
    Forum members have also done a great service in busting scammers and saving people money and grief.

If you can't stand up to the light and let yourself be judged by your actions/reactions on their own merits, you have my pity if that is what you want.
    Maybe you think that what you type/say brings people to you or makes them feel sorry for you?
    Maybe you like the attention no matter what?
    Maybe you like pulling people's chains?

I really don't know why you would want to come out and start swinging like that without being smart enough to sit back and observe first?
    A lot of times, people take potshots at me and I just let it go....I like to learn my opponents....I don't believe in going into "someone else's house" and stirring things up.

If you truly are "innocent" and just naive, try shutting up and learning this place then playing within the norms.
    If you don't care to do that, then don't wonder why people are rude to you and treat you unlike how you want to be treated.

If you don't like hearing the truth like that, then threaten me with violence or lawsuits like you have done to RYK already (which, is in really poor taste as you would know if you had the brains to research around here before mouthing off)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bootleg,

Below is my post from the other forum, with minor changes:

I am sorry for what transpired on the BST board today. It is bad for the forum to have such ugliness. I think that things started to go in the wrong direction. Perhaps, I could have stopped it, but instead I threw gasoline on the fire. It was not pretty, and I apologize for it.

FYI, you are dealing with a fairly intelligent coin community here, as well as a membership that regualrly busts ebay scammers. I do not think that you are a scammer, but your auction presentation, to me, is somewhat misleading and the terms more stringent than to what we are accustomed. Kranky pointed this out to you, and he got his head handed to himself. As a new person here, just like a guest in a new friend's home, you would not walk in and insult the hostess and then urinate in the kitchen sink.

As for your ebay auctions and status, Ebay has no jurisdiction here, and similarly CU has none on ebay. Threatening lawsuits under these circumstances is silly, but clearly you were cornered and defenseless, and that is a logical (if not legally correct) response. Your ebay activities will not be affected in any way by what happenned here. If anything, your auctions received way, way more attention than they would have received otherwise as a result of the BST thread--the only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity. If your coins are priced properly, they will likely sell to a forum member.

Good luck on ebay and here, if you choose to participate further. If you do stay here, know that everyone (myself included) gets smacked down every now and again, and usually there is a good reason behind it. No offense, but tomorrow, the membership here will be on to more interesting issues. If you choose to stay and participate in the forum, you will learn quite a bit more about coins and collecting than you could anywhere else and have a good chance of making some collecting friends and contacts. As unforgiving as this place might seem right now, tomorrow is another day, and all well-intentioned folks, no matter what their background, are always welcome.
  • Options
    Spiffy469Spiffy469 Posts: 661 ✭✭

Tomorrow is indeed another day.
    Well Said

Jeff
    I collect bits and pieces of everything
    or should I say I ACCUMULATE!
    I also dabble with the darkside image

Ive recently gotten more into currency, especially modern star notes
  • Options
    puffpuff Posts: 1,475
    What a piece of work this guy bootleg is, geez!!!
  • Options
    Ryk, You are really a good person. image
    Melanie
  • Options

OK,
    I did send RYK a personal email,
    Maybe everything did get outta line with my comments and also his,but alot of you other collectors did gang up on a person you never met,or heard about.
    So taking the advice from a few here,I suggest that ALL of us start anew and forget this.
    Not only has my reputation been affected but now theres a poll to see if i have a alternate name??????or somthing???and also i would not want to rip off anyone because i have been ripped twice on ebay buying postcards and also coins,.....so I am not a scam artist nor a junk bag dealer.
    I explained to RYK if a person knew everything about coin collecting then it would be pretty boring because there would be no excitement when you unrap a new nick roll to see if theres a error or a new state roll for a error...matter of fact i think most of us would agree to that,
    I joined not to fight but to meet other collectors and also ask questions and maybe sell off some of this dealers estate,yes it is a real estate!.matter of fact the dealer was a very promident antiques dealer in Saratoga NY and happens to be one of my Neighbors,and thats why I have such coins like the 1797 and also others of the same caliber.
    But all in all,Its been a bad week for alot of us,and also comments do hurt sometimes....I know that in the REAL world not cyberland things shouldnt do damage but to some they do...like the retard comment want to cool,cause i do have a illness besides nerve damage that hinders certin tasks other take for granted..."I DONT WANT THIS TO BE A SOB STORY"....lol,...
    Also besides TERRAPIN how many other collectors in thier 20's collect coins die heartedly>? not that many.....especialy when a 28 "me" yr old kid has coinage from the 1700's and also is a local history buff since the area I live in was the Start of America as a whole,and thats all i have to go on in my life,I use to be a musician but the numbness in my hands/arms/and legs gets worse every year,.....

But to all,I hope this explains what happend and I agree to a cease fire,.....

I admit i might not know everthing,and I did throw a remark at RYK but that was in my defense,Im sure any other man would do the same...
    but i also want to let everyone know I am not a sham/fraud/scam/whatever,but a person who is trying to sell coins off of this collection so I can have my coins graded,add 100+ coins up "thats alot of dough for the grading".....I dont mean to confuse or to mislead anyone on my auctions,thats why on mmost I put "YOU GRADE AND BE THE JUDGE",and most of us know ebay's fee's are gettin gup there,and I have to compasate for that...

So how's this- i will remove the V nick to be graded,its my cam that causes bad images.....but the mercs stay on,and if anyone does buy im 99% sure theyll be freaking out over afew of the toned coins....

But Ill let the past be the past if everyone else does,cause I have some very interesting coins to show everyone,and I dont want anymore problems......

Thanks,
    Bootleg,AKA- Rich
  • Options

<< <i>This has got to be a joke. Nobody can spell this badly and be this dumb. >>

You should meet my brother-in-law image
    Monthly giveaways for members AND guests!! Current giveaways include foreign mint sets!!!!
    www.Numismatic-Playground.com
  • Options
    ahhh,if your talking bout me then blame my cordless keyboard,it seems to not type the keys when hit or seems to put a differnt word instead of the intened.....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Poor guy,I think hes mentally retarded.
    Al >>

Thanks,thats also one of my disabilites also,........

>>

I have a feeling this guy is pulling your leg, folks.
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bootleg, ignoring all the previous comments and assuming you're serious, what makes you think your 1883 nickel is worth more than about $10 or $15 at the most?
  • Options
    I took it down,Ill have it graded first,and then .......its bad pictures ........also I want to prove to the people that say its VF-20 or below,.......now thats kinda seriously low on the grade scale...
    But we will see what the offical grade will be,well make it sort of a contest......."for fun and laughs i guess-see who gets the closest grade"
    #1 I gotta send out the 1797 and afew others to ANCS asap with the V nick so however long it takes to send in and have them grade it and send back,then well show....
    #2- If people were so gullible and i was dishonest shmuck I would just by those junk bags of silver or junk bags of each denomination and sell,but as you can tell they are raw in cards and not junk,plus we will leave it at plain out bad pic's until the grade is official......

Also other Bad pic's,take a look at the first set and then second pics for the trade dollars if you would,they are also kinda bad,I need web hosting for large sized files/pics...........
    but dont have time,so if anyone has a good pic posting site thats free,then please tell me of a easy and not full or not accepting web site.....also needs to be fast!files are 1meg or higher.....
    the small pics are compressed due to the size i had to put them in,and like the one person said 2 look harshly cleaned,but thats not the case.....imaging......but she is intitled to her view....i can send the large pics to email or where ever anyone wants.......just PM me or plain out ask!
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the small pics are compressed due to the size i had to put them in,and like the one person said 2 look harshly cleaned,but thats not the case.....imaging......but she is intitled to her view.... >>

It's not compression--instead of an image of all three coins, post an image of each one. My take on the coins were they were very harshly cleaned, as well.

Also, don't waste your fees on the 1883 nickel--it's been circulated, and no offense, it's an ugly one at that. You won't recoup your fees when you sell it... it's just not a valuable coin.
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>the small pics are compressed due to the size i had to put them in,and like the one person said 2 look harshly cleaned,but thats not the case.....imaging......but she is intitled to her view.... >>

It's not compression--instead of an image of all three coins, post an image of each one. My take on the coins were they were very harshly cleaned, as well.

Also, don't waste your fees on the 1883 nickel--it's been circulated, and no offense, it's an ugly one at that. You won't recoup your fees when you sell it... it's just not a valuable coin. >>

your intitled to your opinion,.....but like I said I took it down till graded,and it will be back.......
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    I'd be surprised if NGC or PCGS even graded the nickel. You should send it to ANACS if you're determined to have it graded.
  • Options
    I think thier ANCS BOUND,due to the fact I need the 1797 looked at........and by the way everyone saw it ,it was dmged and a double strike?,or somthing else....
    but its worth it,.........

as for this thread,let it rest in peace.......
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    No, you have mentioned so many times that you are just a kid, and however that is supposed to be relevant, it needs to be addressed. You are 28. There are many people who are under 18 in the coin forums, and they are some of the most knowledgeable and hard working members. I do not in fact think of them or consider them kids, and you are certainly not a kid.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    Spiffy469Spiffy469 Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Very true Pharmer
    Lots of folks on the boards who are very intelligent and frequent posters who are actually still "kids"

Jeff (21 yrs old on the 25th)
    I collect bits and pieces of everything
    or should I say I ACCUMULATE!
    I also dabble with the darkside image

Ive recently gotten more into currency, especially modern star notes
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    the HepKitty is still a teenybopper, not a minute over eighteen!!!!!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    But a very wise teen angel
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spiffy469
    Good to see you back on the forum,and very true what you posted. .............
    Al
  • Options

<< <i>No, you have mentioned so many times that you are just a kid, and however that is supposed to be relevant, it needs to be addressed. You are 28. There are many people who are under 18 in the coin forums, and they are some of the most knowledgeable and hard working members. I do not in fact think of them or consider them kids, and you are certainly not a kid. >>

image that includes me.image
  • Options
    DJCDJC Posts: 787
    TTT, by popular demand image
  • Options
    Hmmmmm.....did someone say Scam. I dont think thats violence, just the facts. Its funny when he tried this crap before sometime back and got the same results... go figure!!!

Let the games begin image

Dah!!!! Think Im not wacked out. I replyied to this thread as if it just happened.......LMAO!!!
  • Options
    777777 Posts: 1,056
    Roomieshu, Would you consider less for the $1200 buy it now v-nickle? I would love the whole collection you have! Im a new collector and I can use that particular coin, I work in a hospital and could help you with your medications also? Let me know and I will forward you a plane ticket and directions to my place of employment, its ZELLERZONE for the mental [Hope to see YA] Dr Timothy Learyimage
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    WOW..........where was I when this was going on. I would have brought the popcorn. To bad I missed it. Is this guy still around and has he cleaned up his act?

I hate missing a good party...........................imageimageimage