Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I have afew coins for sale

Even though I'm a new member on this forum...I do have a large dealer estate "yes it's from a real dealer and its from his personal collection",...

My name on Ebay is Roomieshu

right now I only have 2 auctions going which 1 is a old old whitman "1940's pat"folder full of merc's and un-cherry picked "i already have a full set",so i dont need these....
and in the very near future theres gonna be alot of old time silver and paper!,,,,.....so be watching!

Bootleg
I Guess I ws wrong ,But I was mistaken....

Comments

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    AHHHHH,
    THX for the Link<HTML>

also if anyone wants to know i have a not to good of quality dig cam and the macro zoom is hard to have still...

BUT TX FOR THE CODING!
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    You'll have a tough time selling raw coins with a no refund/no return policy to this audience. Just something to think about.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    No offense,but your're not going anything close to what your asking for that boatload of junk.
    An 1883 N/C 5c for $100 BIN $1,200
    a used folder with a few low grade common date mercury dimes $75 BIN $450
    You're either nuts or just plain humorous.
  • Options
    I paid around $150 to complete my merc set (NO 16 D) and then added a 16 D for $320 ( yeah it's about worn down to nothing) So that's about $500 for a complete set. image

<<<<<<My eBay Auctions>>>>>>>>
  • Options

<< <i>No offense,but your're not going anything close to what your asking for that boatload of junk.
    An 1883 N/C 5c for $100 BIN $1,200
    a used folder with a few low grade common date mercury dimes $75 BIN $450
    You're either nuts or just plain humorous. >>

Hey now, i might be nuts ,but FYI sold a few partial sets for X3 more,also sold coins in less grade for more,but im not stingy like you,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,.........
    you my friend need to find your own faults and then well point out flaws in your products and say dumb childish comments,like yours...

thanks also for promoting my sales........someone out there will buy them for sure now!

also the folder is a 1940's 1st ed - if you knew it all,you would know that a untouched folder with the coins in it is worth my asking price!.....thats why thier toned///dumbass
  • Options

<< <i>You'll have a tough time selling raw coins with a no refund/no return policy to this audience. Just something to think about. >>

this is just dumb,i dont have to explain myself.....nor my business ethics to you or anyone,If somone is seriously intitled to a refund they will get it.....
    matter of fact to be honest!!!!!!

a person just got a refund for a coin with a flawed description,he contacted me and i told him i would send another coin or give a refund!,which is resulting in a full refund.

So dont judge a book by its cover,cause you cover just another.......

thanks for the promotion!!!!!got another 4 people watching!
  • Options
    How articulate.
  • Options
    isint it!
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    SCAMERS...........................................................................................................................................NICE FEEDBACKS////
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    I could not understand your reply in the coin forum, is your icon Che Guevara?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You'll have a tough time selling raw coins with a no refund/no return policy to this audience. Just something to think about. >>

this is just dumb,i dont have to explain myself.....nor my business ethics to you or anyone,If somone is seriously intitled to a refund they will get it.....
    matter of fact to be honest!!!!!!

a person just got a refund for a coin with a flawed description,he contacted me and i told him i would send another coin or give a refund!,which is resulting in a full refund.

So dont judge a book by its cover,cause you cover just another.......

thanks for the promotion!!!!!got another 4 people watching! >>

Sorry you took my comment as questioning your business ethics. I was simply pointing out what is a fact - people on this board do not generally buy raw coins sight-unseen without a return priviledge, and in fact they tell people all the time not to buy from such sellers. Your auction clearly states no returns. And since you are new here, I thought it would help you to know that. But best of luck to you.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    The grammatical errors and improper punctuation has me worried right off the bat. Must be suffering from newbie nervousness; on the otherhand, potential scam in progress has entered my mind.
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, What drugs are you on? That V nickel is a fugly AU-50 at best. Worth about $8.

If you are looking to scam some fresh meat, you have come to the wrong place. Take a hike!
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Robert...Go Robert...Its your birthday....image

You know...you're pretty tough for a doctor!!! LOL!!

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Man, I love this place! image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    Something exciting on the BST Forum?image
  • Options
    Kranky was being courteous and constructive, and Mr. Bootleg really gave it to him. Not in my house!
  • Options

<< <i>Kranky was being courteous and constructive >>

He always is. He's a little weird that way. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I'm glad you guys are always there to do the heavy lifting. image

• Options
    What RYK said, and look at the values for 1883 N/C in the PCGS price guide, which is usually high: Link

An 1883 N/C would have to be MS-66+ (near perfect Mint State) to be worth the $1,200 BIN. You have a $10 coin at best.

You need do a little more market reserch, otherwise you are just wasting time and listing fees.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm glad you guys are always there to do the heavy lifting. image >>

Maybe that's where my backache came from.imageimage
  • Options
    Too bad we cannot report him to ebay. Can you get NARU'd just for being a lowlife?
  • Options
    ClausUrchClausUrch Posts: 1,278
    "Take a hike!".....???

RYK is being much to kind to this scumbag. He probabley meant to say, "Take a flying leap" but was being the nice guy that he is!
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, where did Bootleg go? This shyster was making for a pretty interesting thread.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options

<< <i>My name on Ebay is Roomieshu. >>

Thanks for the warning.

BLOCKED!!!

• Options
    TUMUSSTUMUSS Posts: 2,207
    Hell...I blocked him just because he has a couple "non-paying bidder" negs.
  • Options

<< <i>also the folder is a 1940's 1st ed >>

This is a misleading statement. These "1940's 1st ed" folders were certainly still being sold after 1990.

<< <i>if you knew it all,you would know that a untouched folder with the coins in it is worth my asking price! >>

Uh... no it isn't!

But we all wish you lots of luck. Really.

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But we all wish you lots of luck. Really
    Don't think so anymore.image
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    This was a little like the wolf visiting a convention of hunters.

The Forum is not the best of places to sell overpriced low grade

coins.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    This was a little like the wolf visiting a convention of hunters.

The Forum is not the best of places to sell overpriced low grade coins.

Bear says it so much more politely than I do. Maybe I should do a spell at Uncle Abe's Charm School. image
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295

Sam Thompson anyone? image
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Gosh, we havnt had a lynching in days. Whose turn is it to provide the rope.

Joking aside, let us not all jump to premature judgements about folks we dont really know.

Sometimes, we all are wrong in our assumptions and we end up with a serving of eggs on our

collective faces. I will give the gentleman a chance.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    bootleg is here,

i have to go through all the threads to see what was said,like i really care anyway,...

but the V nickle I have up is a high grader,...Im not a coin pro-grading service nor can I really afford to have coins I need seriously graded,the pic is bad i put up for the 2 ebay auctions,....the Nick is above AU....
    remember i do not own a 1,000 dollar cam and when i use the macro zoom you have to hold it perfect or they will come out like crap....

It is a tond coin though,and worth a good sum over the reserve price /starting price thats on ebay...
    I just didnt want to start a fight with a person who said my auctions were junk.thats just rude and its bad bussiness ethics for him and his business,Me im a collector,I like the old copper and odd denominations like 3 cent silver and half cents,...also i metal detect so I do find alot of pre 1820- coins that i sell also,but for a small modest fee for ebays fees "twice I dais that",.but I do try to put a honest description and a refund for anyone who seriously derserves one gets it,I have gotten ripped off usinf Paypal as well as gotten bunk checks thats why im so strict on money orders and such...
    A few months back I hope afew of you can remember that if a person won a auction and paid with paypal and used a non-bank account/credit card payapl account they can after 4 or 5 months after reciving the coin they will say "i do not like it,and want a refund",....

I dont want to make enemys nor would I say the things the persons said about my auctions,.....I just like coins and yes I do try to make abit of a profit since I am only 28 yrs old and disabled.....and with my SSI disability only being 600 a month and my medication costing over 400+ for 1 bottle of med's I have to try to make a dollar or 2,....

But on my auctions aswell i always have "YOU JUDGE AND GRADE",and I only put my input onto what I think the coin is graded at using the newest redbook,coin prices,coinage,.....I ran into a serious estate sale and won and just want to unload for me to get a reg set of my own....,Im not a scam artist or crazy nor a rippoff,just a fellow collector,and if everyone knew all that theres was about coins made in the US between 1773 to now then it wouldnt be any fun to look for the old coins/raw coins from people....

But I did take alittle offense to the first comments,but all is cool now!....with me,that is.....

Also I will be showing coins i will be selling on here so you collectors can see them,also about the Whitman folder of merc's-they are in the 1st ed type whitman folder,also most of the coins are toned but grades do vary even though some might be common dates others are harder to procure in toned state,...I figured that i would put the whole folder on at once ,insted of selling off the carded toned mer'c and such that i have from the same estate lot,....I try the best I can using a cheap cam,to take pics and sorry if I cant hold the cam still "nerve dmg",

but i just wanted to clear up everything,and sorry for all who have to read this school essay,,,,,LOL

Thanks all!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>also the folder is a 1940's 1st ed >>

This is a misleading statement. These "1940's 1st ed" folders were certainly still being sold after 1990.

no not really,if you look on the sheet of paper of the Whitman folders they will have the pat/re-pat dates on them,...this one says PAT 1940's,so if you check a whitman folder made today what does it say>?
    also there are collectors that do collect the folders because of the font's theys used back then....

so its not misleading,....

I have sold carded merc's that were as toned and from the same estate lot for 10 dollars apiece,id figure that why should I take them out and card them?,Ill let someone have the fun of discovery and maybe theres a error in there also.....plus I wouldnt want to destroy the toning on any.......

sorry i dont have a million bucks to have my coins graded,now if you think im misleading then why do people on ebay sell thier coins starting over 20 thousand>?,....to me thats ripping off a person and collector toned or not!,i try to provide a opp for the people who cant afford slabbed coins that many sell....
    so if you dont like what I have keep the comments to yourself,or put your money where your moulth is and buy all I have----

$35,000.00 for my collection minus the 1797 error
  • Options

<< <i>but the V nickle I have up is a high grader >>

I'll sell you this one for $600:

You can double your money!!!!

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>I just like coins and yes I do try to make abit of a profit since I am only 28 yrs old and disabled.....and with my SSI disability only being 600 a month and my medication costing over 400+ for 1 bottle of med's I have to try to make a dollar or 2,... >>

Gee, we haven't heard that story before. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    what do you people want fom me,???????????
    if ya dont belive me call the SSA and ask if im on SSID ........

if the harassment and such does not stop I do know my rights,and slander and also legal action will ensue!.I do have this wole thread saved in html format ,date stamped and all,

• Options

<< <i>Dude, What drugs are you on? That V nickel is a fugly AU-50 at best. Worth about $8.

If you are looking to scam some fresh meat, you have come to the wrong place. Take a hike! >>

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE A BIG PROBLEM,
    OK SELL ME AND EVERYONE AU+ LIB's FOR 8 A POP!.......
    SORRY MASTER COLLECTOR I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO _UCK AROUND ANYMORE,AND YES I AM ON MED's,so thats even better for a slander lawsuit!
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭

<< <i>what do you people want fom me,???????????
    if ya dont belive me call the SSA and ask if im on SSID ........

if the harassment and such does not stop I do know my rights,and slander and also legal action will ensue!.I do have this wole thread saved in html format ,date stamped and all, >>

I think you're mistaken, nobody has slandered you, they have only stated fact; besides, in this case it would be libel, not slander. Perhaps you should use the education/retraining benefits under the disability which you collect to buy yourself a better one.
  • Options
    SORRY MASTER COLLECTOR I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO _UCK AROUND ANYMORE,AND YES I AM ON MED's,so thats even better for a slander lawsuit!

Sue me! image
  • Options

-g ttt image
    I listen to your voice like it was music, [ y o u ' r e ] the song I want to know.

I'd give you the world, just because...

Speak to me of loved ones, favorite places and things, loves lost and gained, tears shed for joy and sorrow, of when I see the sparkle in your eye ...
    and the blackness when the dream dies, of lovers, fools, adventurers and kings while I sip my wine and contemplate the Chi.
  • Options

<< <i>What RYK said, and look at the values for 1883 N/C in the PCGS price guide, which is usually high: Link

An 1883 N/C would have to be MS-66+ (near perfect Mint State) to be worth the $1,200 BIN. You have a $10 coin at best.

You need do a little more market reserch, otherwise you are just wasting time and listing fees. >>

SEE NOW THIS PERSON HAS ABIT OF HUMANITY LEFT!,HE DIDNT INSULT ME NOR SIAD I WAS ON DRUGS!,OR I WAS A SHAM!,,,
    ATLEAST THE REPLY WAS IN A CIVIL MANNER!AND I RESPECT COMMENTS LIKE THAT!

RYK- you have a problem buddy,and if this is your house come over to mine here in NY Ill even give ya my address!,and il show ya somthing called judicial justice!
    and if you have a problem with my coins then YOU PAY FOR THE FEE"S TO GET GRADED!!!!!............

1 more comment from RYK is insuing in legal action!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>1 more comment from RYK is insuing in legal action!!!!!!!!!!! >>

RYK,

If you are sued, I would like to officially pledge $200 towards your legal fund to keep this man in court as long as possible and rake up his attorney fees.
  • Options

<< <i>SORRY MASTER COLLECTOR I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO _UCK AROUND ANYMORE,AND YES I AM ON MED's,so thats even better for a slander lawsuit!

Sue me! image >>

ok give out your address and phone #,........

or i will ask a mod for the info......

or ill get your IP---
  • Options

<< <i>RYK- you have a problem buddy,and if this is your house come over to mine here in NY Ill even give ya my address!,and il show ya somthing called judicial justice! >>

Again you seem to be lacking the proper terminology. The violence you're refering to and publicly threatening would be refered to along the lines of "Vigilante Justice".
  • Options
    you have a problem buddy,and if this is your house come over to mine here in NY Ill even give ya my address!,and il show ya somthing called judicial justice!

Bootleg has threatened physical violence. Actually, that is grounds for legal action. Against him. image

Dthigpen, my wife is an attorney. She will take the case pro-bono.

Bootleg, I did not say you were on drugs. You did. I just asked.