Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ok you modern Jefferson Nickel nuts

I just made this on a Teletrade submission and just noticed the pops. So what's she worth ballpark????

Well I had the one below pulled and sent back to PCGS since it was mislabeled.

Comments

• Options
    Since they are imaged already I am assuing it is going to be sold soon on teletrade. We will just have to see what they sell for.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>Since they are imaged already I am assuing it is going to be sold soon on teletrade. We will just have to see what they sell for.

Cameron Kiefer >>

Yeah they are coming up next week. I was just trying to get a feel on the 1987 since Teletrade has no data on that one from prior sales.
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    What are the POPs??
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4119 1987-D 5C MS 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 2 5 2 0 0 0 0 12
    84119 MSFS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 89 83 32 0 0 0 0 207
    Can't get it right
    32/0 66FS PCGS
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>$280.

Russ, NCNE >>

Thanks Russ, I knew you were good for something other than YOU SUCKS!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    That was a major WAG. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea what the '50 in 65FS should be worth? By sheer coincidence I currently have examples of the same two dates in for grading, though looking at your pics I'm thinking mine will come back one grade lower each.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    The 87D should bring close to $100. The 50P would bring $300-500 and I would add that I believe 1950P FS nickels are way undervalued in gem+. By the way, the 50P listed above is a mislabeled 50D, but still a very pretty coin. Whoever is selling it should contact Teletrade.
  • Options

<< <i>The 87D should bring close to $100. The 50P would bring $300-500 and I would add that I believe 1950P FS nickels are way undervalued in gem+. By the way, the 50P listed above is a mislabeled 50D, but still a very pretty coin. Whoever is selling it should contact Teletrade. >>

Thanks for catching that, I have contacted Teletrade.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The '87's are very tough to find clean in the mint sets. They do appear as nice fully struck
    gems but they are plagued by scratches and dings. Both appear as PL.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    Th 87 came out of a roll not a mint set image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file