Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

You won't believe this auction!

Forgive me if this has been posted befor, but you have to see the home-made slab. PCGS should sue this guy.

auction

HH metaldtct
That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.~Theodore Roosevelt-Republican president.

We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.~George W. Bush.

Comments

• Options
    Already posted, and reported.
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• Options
    That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.~Theodore Roosevelt-Republican president.

We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.~George W. Bush.

• Options
    It has been posted before, but don't worry, im glad your posting it again. People like this need to get nailed.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    Don't be a forum cop. People complain when I say something has been posted before.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    I should've known that a slab that funny has already been posted, but when I saw it I had no choice. Had I known I would've left it alone.

HH metaldtct

• Options
    Man, what a hideous coin!!!!!!!!!! imageimageimage
  • Options
    Long Beach Police "562-570-7262 "
  • Options
    From the same seller. image
  • Options
    I never saw it!! Thanks for posting it!! image
  • Options
    OMG, I didn't see that one. Both would be hilarious if people weren't bidding on them. I assume they're bidding on that one cuz the one I posted is up to $260.00. Thanks for the pic.

HH metaldtct

• Options
    spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    jonesy, that pic in your sig line---it's from "The Rock" with Sean Connery, right?
    Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real PCGS was advised about this auction on Wednesday.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    Check out their response to the question of their coins toning. It's on their "About Me" page and definitely good for a laugh! image
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Don't be a forum cop. People complain when I say something has been posted before.

So, saying that something has already been posted is being a forum cop?? image

That prooflike coin in generic slab certified "very nice" looks like complete butt........
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    It's a good promo sale for a parody. And it looks like it is going to sell well.
  • Options
    Prooflike??image How about polished!
    Collecting eye-appealing Proof and MS Indian Head Cents, 1858 Flying Eagle and IHC patterns and beautiful toned coins.

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
    Newmismatist
  • Options
    Gee Whizzzzzz

don't that coin look shiny!

Over $200 offered for this piece of junk. Makes me wonder.
  • Options
    Spy 88

I'm not jonsey, but I saw that pic in our local newspaper about a week or so ago.

No movie there, it's the real deal.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Like Cameron says
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file