Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I've Got My Eye On These Today

image I'd be extremely happy if I win only one today. Which one is #1 to you?

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I like the Two Cent Piece.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Best of luck to you, Lee! I'm looking for some Morgans myself.

• Options
    Defiently the Confederate States half dollar. Beware of it's authenticity though. The Mercury dime is a close second.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    I like the second one. I saw that in the test forum and was planning to ask you about it. Hope you get them.image
  • Options
    lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    #2 image
    I brake for ear bars.
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Toned Morgan:

IHC's:

Frankies:

Roosevelt:

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody like the shield with rays?.
    Al
  • Options
    msch1manmsch1man Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming it is authentic, I personally would go with the Confederate Half Dollar.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭✭
    Either the half dime or the shield nick. Nick looks like it may have been dipped or something, but I likes it. Love that half dime though.
    imageimage

• Options
    The shield nickel and the half dime. Stay away from the IHC's since the color looks off on both of them.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Cameron,

Current Bid on the 1859 IHC is $520? Lee
  • Options

<< <i>Cameron,

Current Bid on the 1859 IHC is $520? Lee >>

Yeah, but that doesn't automatically mean they're great. They could be novices who think they're rare. I agree with Cam, the color is off. Either they were photographed wrong, they used some weird lighting, or they've been cleaned in some way. With raw coins you must know your stuff extremely well to make sure you don't waste your money. With graded material, you still have to be on your watch, but you get to relax a little.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    image I agree with you guys. I'm just sorry to see someone bidding that high for raw coins.

For those of you interested in the 1866 Proof Seated Half Dime or 1867 W/Rays Shield Nickel here are the Links:

1866 Proof Seated Half Dime

1867 W/Rays Shield Nickel

Lee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file