Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

What our Swap Santa sent us.........

I'll start as I got my package on Sat.

JimC (Jim Chandler) sent me gold!! I got a 1/10 oz St. Gauden gold coin. It's beautiful.

I also asked for a 1984 P quarter and he sent a full 1984 mint set.

Jim is a new member and did just great. I'm glad he has joined us.

Thanks for the swap Jim, and thanks to our organizers for having one. imageimage

Tade

Comments

• Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    mine was going out fri but I miss the mail wagon. so tomorrow morring.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Swap being sent to rtgjeg today. Sorry it was a bit late but the flu bug had me in bed for about five days. Hope he likes it. Luskie
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    I got a very very sweet ngc ms65 1885-O Rainbow toned morgan. She is graced with steel blue/greenish toning starting at 9-12 o'clock which turns to a lovely purple then fades to dark amber then light amber/yellowish over one half of the coin. The fields are awsome with very few ticks at all.....darn near PL in my opinion

I am totally psyched SANTA........thanks a ton!!!!!!!!! I love it.

Tom

ps i am in on future trades.......long as they are low buck!

Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    oh Santa baby: send me a morgan like Tomsimage

my local dealer
  • Options
    oh Santa baby agentjim007 Jim Pilot sent me a very cool VF plus 57 Braided hair cent and nice Commem Columbian half .Thanx Jim I love that cent and the commem is nice tooimageimage GaCoinGuy yours is in the mail.

my local dealer
  • Options
    Tom,

How would you like a Pic to go along with that nice morgan? image

ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Jim,

Thanks again for the coin and YES!!!!!!!! I love to have good quality images of my coins.

So..........did I describe it accurately? I only mentioned the obverse, but as the pictures shows, the reverse is just as sweet.........closer to its original mint bloom without all the makeup and color.

Thanks and have a great holiday!

Regards,

Tom

Love the 1881-S ANACS 65DMLP, you selling her too?
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Got a nice surprise from Boom. Was expecting some assorted US coins that would serve as fodder for future trades but was completely shocked to find a nice 1994 $5.00 gold coin. Now I got to find three more so I can give these to my 4 grandchildren for Xmas. Anybody got an extra one they would like to trade for other coins or can give me a fantastic price.

Also looking for some BU Jeffs and Kennedy halves if anyone has dups.
  • Options
    Tom,

<< <i>Love the 1881-S ANACS 65DMLP, you selling her too? >>

Everything's for sale if the offer is good enough image

Jim
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my package from MacCoin yesterday.......a nice assortment of coins......

A set of P&D Maine state quarters,
    a Conneticut state quarter with some interesting toning on it,
    an 1876 seated quarter,
    a holed 3 cent nickel,
    a 1916 barber dime,
    a 1946D BU nickel with some toning(can't quite describe the coloration, but its nice),
    an 1842 cent(altered CENT on the reverse, U for E, ya know),
    a 1997 ASE, with some toning starting on the edge and one rim,
    a 1998 Canadian $5 silver coin(I am assuming this is a Maple Leaf?......I like it, whatever its called)
    and lastly, a 50c Fractional Currency note(don't know a thing about these, but it's neat as hell to look at)

Thanks!

and JimC, your package finally made it to the PO last night.........I forgot to put the note in with it though, found it on the desk when I got home. So, I hope the coins in the pack find a good home in your collection.
    imageimage

• Options
    Got my package from Louie today. Excellent assortment of coins.

1 - 1899-O Barber Half G+
    2 - 1889 Indians 1 G, and 1 VG/F
    1 - 1892 Barber Dime G
    1 - 2000-S PCGS PR69DCAM Jefferson Nickel
    1 - 1941 Type set. Includin 41-D WLH, 41-P WQ, 41-P MD,41-S JN, and 41-P LC
    1 - 1980-D Unc Mint Set
    1 - 1967 SMS Mint Set
    Rich
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    imagetgilliams sent me ,ironically , a PCGS PR66 Jefferson Nickel...ironic because of all the years he could have chosen-he chose the year of my birth! Is that just too cool or what! I don't understand why it isn't attributed with Full Steps because it sure does have Full Steps! How about it Louie-you're the Nickel expert-why is there no FS attribution on this slab? Mac-did you find the invoice fairly priced for all those Quarters that sell for hundreds of dollars apiece? Just the other day I saw a PCGS 69 Louisiana sell for over $400 on ebay! Does $37,600 sound fair for (how many were there?) 94 of those beauties? Just shoot it in my Paypal account! Awh...we're buddies-I'll give em to you at a discount-$20,000 's good enough!image
  • Options
    you de man boomimage

my local dealer
  • Options
    I wish to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you in the Swap Santa. This was my first but I will let you know that it will not be my last if any occur in the future. The individual I sent to gave me a formal thank you and I appreciate the items. I received these items from My Swap Santa GaCoinGuy (who I must say hit three home runs with the items he sent me).

I received two 1976 S PR68DCAM Quarters (one the Silver Issue) and a 1976 S PR68DCAM Kennedy Half (Silver) all will help in my objective of obtaining proof set coins in all years available from 1954 to current. I forgot to mention that all were PCGS certified coins.

Thanks all, and cannot wait until the next coin swap with any or all of you again.
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Received my package Friday.................

15 of These............image

And This.................image

Thanks Rich.
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    asnovell and I had a trade because he did get back to me in time to make the swap santa trade he sent me a nice good B.Duncan State capitol at Columbia S.C. R.T.M. Hunter printed on pink paper with the fancy blue rev. that is a 10.00 confederate note issued in 1862

my local dealer
  • Options
    Santa came today.
    Matt sent me a beautiful NGC MS66 1944-D FB 10c.
    Thank You

Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    heres what I received from Tade
    2003 Eagle MS69
    1993D MS64FS nickle
    1982S Washington proof 69
    a roll of 1963 cent
    1990s pr69dCAM
    a nice calculater and a 200 dollar bill with George Bush on it

johnk image
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    received a very nice package from tsacch (we're talking overseas shipment here)

- 1961 nickel PCGS PR67 (why 67? looks perfect to me)
    - 1955 dime NGC PF68 with very attractive blue-mauve toning on the reverse
    - 1954 s quarter NGC MS66 superb white with great luster

All three coins were needed for a type set and I couldn't have made a better choice myself. Thanks a lot ! image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas image !
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3