Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'm going to Long Beach today,who else is going?

Can't wait! hope to see and meet as many board members as I can.My girlfriend and I will be there all day.Should be alot of fun.
Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.

Comments

• Options
    Heading out in about 1 hour and will be there by around 9:30 hopefully. Part of the time I will be at the ANA table like usual helping out.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Cool Cameron! will keep an eye out for you.Just be careful with the slick roads as I know you're coming from a somewhat long distance.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    I will. I got to go over the grapevine also. No rain here as of yet, and I think evrything should go smooth (until I hit LA traffic).

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately no, I was scheming last week to try to come up with a reason why I needed to be in Southern Cal this week, but nothing could come to mind. Perhaps I'll start working on a reason for going to next years show.

The first couple months of the new year are usually difficult with alot of bills, increased taxes, and general overspending from the end of the previous year. If I save now, perhaps I can go in 04.
  • Options
    RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Wondercoin and I will be at Table 651, and I think Braddick and Boiler78 will make appearances there.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot....stuck here "on call"......have fun!
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    When I was working and I used up all of my sick leave, I just called in dead.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Paul

I'll see you there.

Michael
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there for the lunch, and I'll also see what I can sell. If anyone needs an MS trade dollar for a type set, look for me!
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,226 ✭✭
    I'll be there. Leaving for there in a few minutes.
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Me, too. I hope the roads aren't too messed up because of the rain. Well, they're always messed up-- I just hope not more than usual.
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    ahah Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    See you at the ANA table be cool.
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,226 ✭✭
    The LB freeway is always screwed up. Skip it and get off at Pacific and drive down to the convention center.
  • Options
    Now I'm bummed I can't make it....I'd love to meet "Mean and Evil" image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file