Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2000 Bowman Chrome, Tom Brady, ROY Promotion Card

13»

Comments

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

"fred" is back. oh boy...

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭

@IRJDERF said:
    WTF are you talking about?
    Care to come out of the closet and talk like a man.

Back off the IL and already raking!

• Options

@PatriotTrading said:
    Did he try selling it to someone on here? The dude PM'd me directly seemingly fishing for a buyer. The final red flag was the " just got back a Jordan and Gretzky that graded 8" . It always gets me the in the day an age of smart phones with higher resolutions, the guy with the greatest find has a flip phone 3mp camera.

Heyc

If you had half a brain, you'd know what $ + $ was!! ..on the Jordan and Gretzky RC I just got back. lololololol

Also, if you could read and comprehend, you'd clearly know I never said I was nor that I intended to sell anything especially here. I did mention that I had a stamp album and that I may eventually sell a few stamps. ( not here specifically )
    Your obviously mot the brightest bulb on the chain.

Oh, and thanks for the arm welcomes hehehehehe

• Options

@erikthredd said:

LOVE IT ..that is Great.

A true NE fan. GO CELTICS!!!! weeeeeeeeee EC champs in 4 maybe 5.
    Dalla scares me a little , Doncic is great.
    With Porzingis back? ..no problemo lolololololol

• Options

@bgr said:
    A good test of the hypothesis that everyone has something to offer. Informally of course.

You get a pass this time " Ignorance is bliss !! " hehehehehehe

• Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭

Well. In honesty ignorance is my specialty.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IRJDERF said:

@PatriotTrading said:
    Did he try selling it to someone on here? The dude PM'd me directly seemingly fishing for a buyer. The final red flag was the " just got back a Jordan and Gretzky that graded 8" . It always gets me the in the day an age of smart phones with higher resolutions, the guy with the greatest find has a flip phone 3mp camera.

Heyc

If you had half a brain, you'd know what $ + $ was!! ..on the Jordan and Gretzky RC I just got back. lololololol

Also, if you could read and comprehend, you'd clearly know I never said I was nor that I intended to sell anything especially here. I did mention that I had a stamp album and that I may eventually sell a few stamps. ( not here specifically )

*you’re
    *not
    *warm

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, Dwight Evans, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

@DBesse27 said:

@IRJDERF said:

@PatriotTrading said:

Heyc

*you’re
    *not
    *warm

KMA !

• Options

@IRJDERF said:

@erikthredd said:

LOVE IT ..that is Great.

A true NE fan. GO CELTICS!!!! weeeeeeeeee EC champs in 4 maybe 5.
    Dalla scares me a little , Doncic is great.
    With Porzingis back? ..no problemo lolololololol

lolololololol

• Options

@IRJDERF said:

@erikthredd said:

• Options
    erbaerba Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭

Damn, he's gone again.

• Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

Scammer Troll is as Scammer Troll does

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

lololololololol

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    PatriotTradingPatriotTrading Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@IRJDERF said:

@PatriotTrading said:

Heyc

Yes, I'm sure he just got those back sending those Near-Mint plus rookie cards at the $50 service level. Talk about red flags everywhere. This dude randomly PM's about being a "GOAT lover".....I'm normally reserved but that was strange so I ended it rather quickly. I understand that he could be an elderly collector but some of this is off the wall.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭

Drove from Pittsburgh back home to RI today and passed ST Francis University… reminded me of our old friend FredJRI / IRJderF

Jim

• Options
    FredJRIFredJRI Posts: 183 ✭✭

Drove from Pittsburgh back home to RI today and passed ST Francis University… reminded me of our old friend FredJRI / IRJderF.

lololol

• Options

So is the other, question being ';fake' or not ? lololol

• Options

@craig44 said:
    "fred" is back. oh boy...

say it isn't so ?? lolololol

• Options

@FredJRI said:
    I just may try BGC or another outfit. Just sent a Gretzky RC and Jordan RC in they came both came back an 8.

a 4 = 4 = 8 correct ? lololol

• Options

@PatriotTrading said:
    Look man, if you have the cards you do, good for you and best of luck on the grades. But nobody is going to buy anything from you on here. If your honestly have these and want to sell, post them up on eBay. It's better for all parties with eBay's Authenticity Program that get involved with you as a seller based on your history.

Who said anything about selling?

• Options

@ElMagoStrikeZone said:
    @PatriotTrading said:

Look man, if you have the cards you do, good for you and best of luck on the grades. But nobody is going to buy anything from you on here. If your honestly have these and want to sell, post them up on eBay. It's better for all parties with eBay's Authenticity Program that get involved with you as a seller based on your history.

I miss the old days when the renegades were clever and humorous, although they were locked in the basement.

..and what is my history a s seller ???

eBay defines at as superb.. FWTIW ? lolololol

• Options

@DBesse27 said:
    Laugh out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud.

lolol;ol;ololol

• Options

@erikthredd said:

I love this lololol