Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

These Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Has Cartwheels Effect Bright White Light Shining Lustre Surface

These Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coins Has Cartwheels Effect Bright White Light Shining Lustre Surface Both Sides Without marks The Highest Grade And Have Taken Clearest Images Scans That Have Sharp Focus Appearances And Then You Are Welcome to Check These And Write Anything By Your Reply Can Returns Back You Later There

Comments

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

?????????????????????

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

☝️

• Options
    P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:
    These Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coins Has Cartwheels Effect Bright White Light Shining Lustre Surface Both Sides Without marks The Highest Grade And Have Taken Clearest Images Scans That Have Sharp Focus Appearances And Then You Are Welcome to Check These And Write Anything By Your Reply Can Returns Back You Later There

My thoughts exactly.

Nothing is as expensive as free money.

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know, need to see some more pics............

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

• Options

These silver coin is the most shining and beautiful ever seen and noticed the bright white light strike into surface and keep turning around surface and have decided to submit to these famous company for gradings service there

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    goodmoney4badmoneygoodmoney4badmoney Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭✭

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was your first post a set up post so you can try to sell them here?
    The other post:
    “The Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coins Has LED White Bright Light Reflection Surface?”
    If so, move it to the BST FORUM.
    If not, you should just add them to your junk silver stash. They are 40% silver.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 8, 2024 2:33PM

I’d be surprised if this is a new poster, as opposed to a bored alt who’s lacking creative talent.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MFeld said:
    …lacking creative talent.

No scale, no microscope, no shot of a shot, no markup wisdom, one wrong-person verb, and minimal effort—not bad for tying us up so far.

Do you ever wonder why anyone would add a reply to a thread like this?

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fraz said:

@MFeld said:

No scale, no microscope, no shot of a shot, no markup wisdom, one wrong-person verb, and minimal effort—not bad for tying us up so far.

I think it's because people can sense the pure protégé potential.

• Options

@IkesT said:

@Fraz said:

@MFeld said:

There’s nothing wrong with that. I taught thirty-nine years. We nurture until we assume the weight of judgement that someone ain’t worth it—some quicker than others. No one is wrong to express something or the other. But that refers more to Finnegan’s Wake over there in that other other thread “correctly” something.
    No one nurtured this stud.

Titles like this ought to put the poster in the cooler for a while.

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fraz said:

@IkesT said:

@Fraz said:

@MFeld said:

There’s nothing wrong with that. I taught thirty-nine years. We nurture until we assume the weight of judgement that someone ain’t worth it—some quicker than others. No one is wrong to express something or the other. But that refers more to Finnegan’s Wake over there in that other other thread “correctly” something.
    No one nurtured this stud.

Titles like this ought to put the poster in the cooler for a while.

Well, sometimes the protégé potential is pure, and other times it's not so pure...it all comes down to your personal protégé potential purity preference.

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy can speak proper English. It's just part of his act. The folks across the street gave him a hard time and he got pretty nasty insulting everyone.

Larry

• Options
    yspsalesyspsales Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought we agreed we are not going to play this game.

BST: KindaNewish (3/21/21), WQuarterFreddie (3/30/21), Meltdown (4/6/21), DBSTrader2 (5/5/21) AKA- unclemonkey on Blow Out

• Options

@ldhair said:
    The guy can speak proper English. It's just part of his act. The folks across the street gave him a hard time and he got pretty nasty insulting everyone.

You look familiar to me there

• Options
    Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2024 6:17AM

They are Great for investment then?

So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • Options
    mikee999mikee999 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@MFeld said:
    I’d be surprised if this is a new poster, as opposed to a bored alt who’s lacking creative talent.

+"Pour grammer" :hushed:

• Options

@mikee999 said:

@MFeld said:

You are absolutely wrong about these and not agree you there

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    mikee999mikee999 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10, 2024 6:00AM

@Coinse said:

@mikee999 said:

@MFeld said:

You are absolutely wrong about these and not agree you there

"These Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coins Has Cartwheels Effect Bright White Light Shining Lustre Surface Both Sides Without marks The Highest Grade And Have Taken Clearest Images Scans That Have Sharp Focus Appearances And Then You Are Welcome to Check These And Write Anything By Your Reply Can Returns Back You Later There..."

If you don't think the first sentence above is incorrect grammar then yours are also "pour"😁

And if you don't sea the sarcasm in my comments then you got no cents of humour 😁

• Options

@mikee999 — while you’re at the grammar gate, take a look at your thread titles.
    Don’t throw glasses at rock houses.

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file