Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Happy Birthday Marines!

OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 13, 2023 9:54AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

Comments

• Options
    Matt97932Matt97932 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday!

• Options
    ELVIS1ELVIS1 Posts: 159 ✭✭✭

OooooooooRaaaa

• Options

That's a great picture @CoinHoarder! 👍🏻 👍🏻

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    MapsOnFireMapsOnFire Posts: 199 ✭✭✭

MCRD San Diego. USMC Reserves, 1964 - 1971.

• Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

USN here, but served with a lot of Marines. I have heard all the jokes, so I'll self incriminate.

You know the lowest form of Marine life?

Squid.

:D

Just don't forget where that check comes from boys ... Department of the Who?

Semper Fi to all the Jarheads here. Love ya Brothers.

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Semper Fi

• Options
    SemperFISemperFI Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Semper FI fellow crayon eaters!

• Options

Did any of you guys hear that the Marine Corps Ball was canceled this year by the Commandant because of some BS mission operational need???

• Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy birthday, Devil Dogs!!

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:
    Did any of you guys hear that the Marine Corps Ball was canceled this year by the Commandant because of some BS mission operational need???

Yes I read that last week.
    76-83 ,6123/8511

• Options

@ELVIS1 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

76-83 ,6123/8511

Such crap!!!

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

@ELVIS1 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

76-83 ,6123/8511

Such crap!!!

You know the Corps has been diluted by the prevailing political BS that I wouldn't recommend anyone join now.
    And I love my Corps.

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Semper Fi! Marines!!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Semper!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options

@blitzdude said:
    Semper!

Fi

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

@blitzdude said:
    Semper!

Fi

No Doubt. K-bay and MCAS Tustin up here. Lost one of my hangars in Tustin this past week :disappointed:

• Options

• Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Semper Fi my brothers

• Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pursuitofliberty said:
    USN here, but served with a lot of Marines. I have heard all the jokes, so I'll self incriminate.

You know the lowest form of Marine life?

Squid.

:D

Just don't forget where that check comes from boys ... Department of the Who?

Semper Fi to all the Jarheads here. Love ya Brothers.

Yes the Marine Corps is a department of the Navy...........It's called the men's department

• Options

@blitzdude said:

@OAKSTAR said:

@blitzdude said:
    Semper!

Fi

No Doubt. K-bay and MCAS Tustin up here. Lost one of my hangars in Tustin this past week :disappointed:

I was at MCAS Santa Ana in early 77 for my IMA turbo shaft engine school.. My immediate remembrance, the first thing that I remember was driving up to the hanger and hearing that Elvis was found dead.

• Options

@ELVIS1 said:

@blitzdude said:

@OAKSTAR said:

@blitzdude said:
    Semper!

Fi

I was at MCAS Santa Ana in early 77 for my IMA turbo shaft engine school.. My immediate remembrance, the first thing that I remember was driving up to the hanger and hearing that Elvis was found dead.

They used to bring the Goodyear blimp into our hanger to work on it.

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

@ELVIS1 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

@ELVIS1 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

76-83 ,6123/8511

Such crap!!!

You know the Corps has been diluted by the prevailing political BS that I wouldn't recommend anyone join now.
    And I love my Corps.

You're exactly right. It's not a mistake and it's not incompetence, it's absolutely intentional! The military branches can't even meet their recruitment goals. Why?... Because the real war fighters "the real alpha males" (RECON, Special Forces, Navy Seals), are being forced out. Again, why?... because they refused to take the COVID shot!?!?! Meanwhile, how many thousands or millions of illegal aliens are walking into our country over the southern border with no vaccinations?!?!? You gotta be kidding me!! I have friends that say we wouldn't recognize today's Marine Corps. The DoD is to busy designing flight suits for pregnant pilots and giving classes on pronouns!

Yea I just quoted this because its so effin true..

• Options

@blitzdude said:

Sounds like someone needs to lay off the sauce. Using your grape for common sense certainly went out the window with the introduction to qanondotcom. Just because u watched it on youtube doesn't make it reality. Seek help. RGDS!

I knew you were sensitive, but you're actually quite emotional!

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

@blitzdude said:

Sounds like someone needs to lay off the sauce. Using your grape for common sense certainly went out the window with the introduction to qanondotcom. Just because u watched it on youtube doesn't make it reality. Seek help. RGDS!

I'm living a wonderful blessed life and it sounds like you are stuck living a life of absolute misery. PM me and I will gladly try to help bring you back to this wonderful planet. It's our B-day for cripes sakes! Semper, Teufel Hunden!! THKS!!!

• Options

@blitzdude said:

@OAKSTAR said:

@blitzdude said:

PM me

Stby........I'm on my way!

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2023 7:39AM

@CoinHoarder said:
    Good night, Chesty, wherever you are.

My father served under Chesty (1st Battalion, 7th Marines) in the Pacific (Battle of Peleliu among multiple others) during WWII. He truly admired him and spoke highly of the Marine he was.

If my father was still here, he would say: Semper Fi brothers.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2023 8:11PM

@OAKSTAR said:
    {Brother Bob said: PM me}

@OAKSTAR, how'd the PM go? Enlightened are you? o:)

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

@Steven59 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

Brother Bob said: PM me

@OAKSTAR, how'd the PM go? Enlightened are you? o:)

That's funny! 😂 He never responded. He's hiding under his desk!! LoL!! 🤣

This discussion has been closed.