Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Good stuff

Comments

• Options
    SlickCoinsSlickCoins Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Mission accomplished just, in pretty bummed lol they went nuts and I love it :)
    This is what I was talking about on my very first day :) for this has been happening since the beginning

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 1:19PM

Just I guess someone said not in America, cause my research shows this happening everywhere :)

• Options

More concentrated in Germany :) imagine that, we circle back and there's Henry

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 1:24PM

That's what I mean, do you all have anything I can start ;) pretty please

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 1:41PM

The coin I call the SP 1793 Flowing Hair crumbled plain edge wreath cent, has I think a total of 6. :)

• Options

I know everyone is thinking SP 😂 in a way I am also but only for a nano second :)

• Options

All this cause somebody said I should take my one cent and invest in some glasses 😁🤓 which I do have a prescription just your eyeball is a muscle and wearing cheater vision makes your eyes even more lazy and isn't good, for we all need to be doing eye exercises

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 2:00PM

The reason I ask for more is cause I have filled a huge void, I mean don't get me wrong I still very much enjoy tracking them down :)
    Thanks for letting me share
    Eric

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 2:11PM

What I'd really like doing is helping another prove his 1804 which is an 1803 body design and I said 180 😂😜 and someone pulled a fast one, just we all know the pitch and the yaw of said 4 would not be identical unless done by the same person :)
    Yes the altered color is why I say someone pulled a fast one, just only altered color on the 4

• Options

Anyways I'll be back, I'll find us my 1793 ;) just let's cut threw the tape, is flawless and almost has perfect color and your answer is?

• Options
    JoeLewisJoeLewis Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody here meet this guy in person?

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2023 3:48PM

Gawdamitey, help me baby Jesus.
    Edit: I reacted to images that Slickie, removed. They were something else.

• Options

I might clicked to some for my diameter size versus 1795 as in not to waste anyone's time, 1793 is 27mm 1795 is 28mm my coin is 28.48-28.55mm,I think we might be on to something :)

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 4:16PM

You all make me laugh, I've reached out to Alibaba and everywhere under the sun I use Google lens and unlike some coin people I've talked with they share specs.
    None like mine especially the weight of 9.42 or 9.43 for everything they had was minimum of. 50, everything that anyone had all had even weight like 10grams 10.50 and I think I seen the only one they had might've even been the one you linked 11grams would you like to hear how perfectly round they are?
    I'm an Alibaba gold member from my security cameras :)
    If something is out there I could find it, trust me
    The reason why I laughed was that was like years ago when they brought up the same thing and I found a store named pcgs ;)

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr. Slick?

I got here as soon as I could. I had a number of neuterings and spayings to do
    @Fraz. Sorry about your puppy. I’m still learning about dogs 😹

Mr. Slick your going to be my first hooman but should be a simple surgery. PS. I’m sorry you don’t love anyone but yourself anymore but in your case that’s probably better.

Ready?

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 4:19PM

I said my buddy just got one and I need to get twenty of the same exact one and I gave them my specs, what I mean is I've tried every angle and it has gotten no where, ty :)

• Options

The reason it is a good thing 28mm for 1795 is I think, correct me if I'm wrong just pcgs collects their own diameter or out of a book? They must I mean 1793 was 27mmi don't think I've seen that number anywhere
    Thanks ahead of time

• Options

Not to mention copper hardening is a thing of the past for I checked which upon how the book goes, as soon as they started making the SP coins the dies began to break and Adam discovered the crumbling edge, which Adam did not find a solution for until 1794.

• Options

@SlickCoins said:
    I said my buddy just got one and I need to get twenty of the same exact one and I gave them my specs, what I mean is I've tried every angle and it has gotten no where, ty :)

I thought you were talking to me. And one should be all you need. Unless?🙀

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 5:44PM

Laugh hard, just remember the junk you brought :)
    You all think this is out there, go ahead start looking, of and for me since you all say this a fake, you should be able to find exact same weight quality with the oxidation streaks I mean everything it has no problem, then I'll show you the anti counterfeit protection mine has on it :)
    No pits allowed, for that is a sure tale tale of fake and well show me :)

• Options

Watch I'll find it and like I've said to every counterfeit expert, mine is far superior,,, hmm wonder why they don't want to compare

• Options

You all talk a big counterfeit story but it holds no water, in my opinion

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 5:55PM

Trust me, with the protection my coin has their will be no other :)
    Well it's almost been two years and I'm still waiting

• Options
    JoeLewisJoeLewis Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭

Holy cow

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 6:05PM

May I am you Joe Lewis, what difference would that make?
    Oh wait let me guess, so you can judge me and not the coin I bring

• Options
    stevefromnestevefromne Posts: 130 ✭✭✭

Out of 178 posts, you have 102 replies, the vast majority are at best, incoherent. What the he11 is wrong with you ?

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 6:32PM

I'm just an it tech/Network engineer for 20+years :) they call me whenever they are stuck for I'm the one who gets it done whatever it is :) and before what I am now I was a drywaller in the multi million dollar houses in the valley along with driving a tow truck a native of Colorado.
    I'm an Aries 🐏🐏🐏😂😂😂 if that helps, ps imagine how easy it would be to track the copper of 1793 and add up all coins produced and if they had some that couldn't go out, the dies would be exhausted and that's that, which 100% works, just a math guy could say how much copper was left in the mint that Henry built.
    Hey James 👋

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 6:41PM

That's right and do you all know why?
    Some how the world has produced Internet experts :) just I do respond,, whatcha talking bout Lewis :) yes I'm very good ranting :)! Got some 52's James finally nothing like yours or do I :) you are in Colorado, we should meet
    I mean if you wanted no pressure, I almost me Jeff Garrett, Steve feltner, well I talked with anacs people and I met one lone EAC member in long beach, which you wanna know how those go, imagine a superb 1793 coin, what's the first thing you think?
    Let's be honest I already know, not to mention the replies, now I ask you- do you think one person looked at your coin without any bias?

• Options

If I judged your coin like this man coins would be a drag, for all I'm looking for is used and discolored. Ouch really

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

Slick is having too much fun here leading everyone on.

Now I have a headache.

Oh. It's Robert SCOT by the way......................................

Bye..

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2023 6:54PM

Yeah that ain't me, I'm in the spotlight and up on the stage anyways so I might as well try to shine 😄😉 in a way coins is all about research and then applying what you've learned,, watch out for in really good at that :) I'd hope we all are the same
    Example so far I've only heard or seen about anything crumbled in 1793.
    Anyways I was following up and I get caught up explaining silly stuff, for I'm off to Erie and will be back late tonight.
    If anyone can deny not judging without seeing my 1793 I'd be shocked, James did until a bugs bunny thing :) well and he don't buy it anymore.

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 6:59PM

Lol says the buffalo man, how does one take from another?
    I mean Henry had the tools in the beginning yes?
    Too take away from a two time revolutionary vet ouch 🤕 write another book ;)
    In my opinion that's pretty American Inc good man

• Options

America incorporated formed in 1861 then sold again in 1971.

• Options

So in your opinion what makes Robert first?

• Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scattered Coins by Steve Kilbey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhWLJf7QePA

• Options

James can you ask just_bob if he can do me a favor?

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 7:11PM

Tell him I'll pay for an xrf on the coin he thought sounded like it had something so over it, preferably not in front of Roger, please and it's time to rock and roll for i said there will be a bonus in it for him :)

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    edited July 16, 2023 7:14PM

No matter what I'm gonna get the evidence to shut this down in my opinion, you all can go sl and cancel whoever

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2023 7:15PM

In the original thread on this large cent the moderators specifically added the OP to stop posting about that "coin" and then they closed the thread.

Yet here we are again....

• Options
    jacrispiesjacrispies Posts: 735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SlickCoins and emeraldATV should 1v1, I'd pay to see that.

Slick, try stamp collecting?

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:23. Young fellow suffering from Bust Half fever.

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    edited July 17, 2023 4:35AM

@jacrispies said:
    @SlickCoins and emeraldATV should 1v1, I'd pay to see that.

Slick, try stamp collecting?

Emeraldtv is a sincere member who has his own style. He’s not confrontational or rude. His “focus “ may be a little different from me but I enjoy his posts and once in a while I see what he’s pointing out.
    Slick is going through a rough time and my heart goes out to him even though he’s being rather confrontational and whiny. Unfortunately this thread is not his best effort. I do sincerely hope that this helps him on his journey and he finds out what it is that’s really bothering him. I don’t see the comparison between them but that’s ok. Thanks 🙏

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been entertaining, but Slick might live with an antisocial personality disorder; no fun for his family and friends who can’t ignore him. We can ignore him, though.
    Not acknowledging him is the only help that we can offer him. He gets no more of my words until he comes back with a clearly written message, not necessarily an apology, maybe an explanation. I am not ashamed of what I posted here, but I should have realized sooner that I was mocking a person who is not well. Good luck, Eric.

• Options
    lcutlerlcutler Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭

I agree, it’s sad and mocking and belittling are not the answer. If he or she wants to come back and discuss any coin in a comprehensible manner, I’ll be happy to help.

• Options
    tcollectstcollects Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just going to chime in with a little sanity and echo that handheld XRFs aren't accurate for trace metals. The way I imagine you could get accurate results is to use the kind of room-sized XRFs they use for stuff like checking aerospace alloys, then you'd have to make standards to calibrate the results, dissolve bits of your samples and run them through another machine to make sure your instruments are giving you consistent results. It would be a big project. You'd need destructive testing of multiple other slick 1793s to make a calibration standard, then use multiple instruments to check your calibrations. I mean it's not like pointing a handheld alone is going to give you reliable results. In the process, you'd probably find that not all 1793s were minted from the exact same alloy, or that the alloy wasn't uniformly mixed, then what?

This discussion has been closed.